Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Creatives should  bring some change in Dev,s attitude , Should show him feeling bad about shouting at Radhika , about his helplessness , in his thoughts ...He is a good actor why not to give him scope to regretting his outburst  in solitude where he can talk to him self , his inner going on battles with himself ...Viewers will understand his dilemma ...Right now have turned him into negative character / villain

Exactly even thats what I am hoping for. Show some kind of remorse from him...he has to feel atleast a little penitent for bursting his anger out at her like this!! And then he might want to keep his attitude like this only...so that Rads can go away from him...that wud be him again sacrificing!!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
so...Rishi Kapoor character is Dev...Radhika is Radhika and Farha is Rohan...wah what  a twist chunnu munnu.πŸ˜‰...but here the twist is that Dev will leave a wife for a platonic brother relationship..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   Dev Radhika and Rohan lovestory ? why not yieh hi toh dekhna baaki tha...πŸ˜† oh god .!!!..atleast we are having fun..from different part of the  world...with this story line...
πŸ˜†Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinara2

but Misti this is like a trick...whenever mom use to say dont do that ,dont eat that we are die to do that die to eat that things ...same here.. ..so dev babu is scolding her ..jaan lagake...but he knows she will love him more and more.. what a  smart guy yaar..πŸ˜† hai toh basically RP ..so does know  how to deal the business..

Kinara seeing this writing of the creativs, its reminding me of a poem of Sukumar Ray..I think this one was in Abol Tabol

Masi go masi pacche hasi
Neem gachete hocche sheem
Hatir matay byanger chata
Kager basay boger dim. 

English translation...its a nonsense poem..

Dear aunt, dear aunt, how amusing
Now on a Neem tree kidney-beans grow
Elephants take toadstools as umbrellas
And the stork lays eggs in nest of crow

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Kinara seeing this writing of the creativs, its reminding me of a poem of Sukumar Ray..I think this one was in Abol Tabol

Masi go masi pacche hasi
Neem gachete hocche sheem
Hatir matay byanger chata
Kager basay boger dim. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†         yes it is...Another one i dont  know who the writer is..

Tattoo ghora parlo dim shiyaal dilo ta...jaano ei kobita ta..?

Horse laid eggs and fox is taking care of it ..its like rhyme it is very hard to describe in english neerja..i hope u get the picture
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Hehe I remember her unusual braid...that used to stick up na! πŸ˜† That was the only saving grace in the film that made me laugh...along with the girl's naiveness. 

Just wonder if Rads becomes City Girl, what would be BB's reaction and Dadajee reaction? If she does, i am sure she would not care a hoot about Dev and might go to get a scholarship instead from the college...why become a patni to such men (one obsessive ie., Rohan and other almost mad ie., Dev!) and ruin ur life!

if she becomes a city girl..i think BB will be RP's place and all of a sudden RP get up from his wheel chair and wow to city girl...bahu ho toh aisi...poor Dev ...he will get back his romance after one jhatka from Rad..."BOY just chill dont show ur attitude with me"...πŸ˜†
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What ever you people write in Bangla then translate it in English also  ...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

I have also  see this movie...

So...Rishi Kapoor character is Dev...Radhika is Radhika and Farha is Rohan...wah what  a twist chunnu munnu.πŸ˜‰...but here the twist is that Dev will leave a wife for a platonic brother relationship...

Your story reminds me of a friend of mine...she passed her CA exam in India after her third attempt. Everytime she used to flunk, she used to go and watch any Govinda movie.πŸ˜‰

Fortunately,  I passed in the first attempt.  The only time I almost failed was in my B.Sc. first semester.  Actually,  I used to do better if I studied at the last minute where I would waste first few days watching this type of movies, then sweat it out on the last day and night while vowing that next time I would do it differently.  I left the classy movies for after exam period.  They do not relax you before the exam.

I can see the value of Govinda and Karishma movies (those Khatiya type songs).  But personally wasn't a fan until I became friends with some girls who loved to sing those Govinda Rickshawwala songs when we would go on vacations.   But those were classy C/D grade movies. 

I like your twist of Dev leaving the wife for platonic brother and Radhika singing that song.  Actually, it had a catchy tune and I used to hum it a lot.  I fell in love with those first two lines and believe they represent the "patni dharam" at its best. 
misti73 thumbnail

Neerja...sorry😳...I have added the translation.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devika.

I have no words to share except THANK YOU... 

You are welcome Devika.
kinu17 thumbnail

me too dear sorry and trans late too...