Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

just a thought 3rd may (Page 3)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Sorry to say Sia , this is fiction But in real , living in metro city seen Girls taking all kind of crap ,  not necessary physical but mentally...in  my personal view i would like her  to go away and start her life afresh , knowing she will face problems because of being from small place , but she has scholarship can pursue her studies ...But in Real word not a easy one ...

Yes...in real life things have a completely different take...and i agree completely. But in reel life, such things are shown repeatedly to gain audience sympathy towards the character. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Misti, the funny thing is that they are not even copying CB1 here.  In CB1,  Radhika used to spurn Dev but when he would become sick, her tender feelings would come out.  Here,  what kind of spiritual love is this?  Two weeks ago, he was shown crazy about Radhika.  Now he doesn't have a compassion that his psycho brother almost killed her.  I actually fast forwarded his scene when he started screaming like a demented person.  He seemed like Rohan in that scene.

There is no spiritual love here...between Radhika and Dev...but there is between Dev and Rohan...see I told you yesterday that they finally decided to make a new show with spiritual love and the twist is, it is between Dev and Rohan...Wink...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakAngie12Neerjaakinu17

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

It looks like slowly and steadily dev is cracking up.  he is pulled from all sides.  His Grandfather's recovery is paramount for him, now Rohan is in coma, his choti ma is uncontrollable and sad, added to this he has Radhika who is persuading him.  when pulled in all directions sanity is the first one to go down the drain.  After calming down he will start reviewing the situation and all the fingers will point to him.

Then he will realise that  he has to blame only himself and wonder what prayschit he will have to go thro?  

Agree with your point, he is surrounded by his obligations from all sides , just seems to be near the breaking point as does not have anyone to share his feelings what he is going through ...But somehow have this feeling , is something fishy is going on with Dev,s Character...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilaharikinu17

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
exactly chunnu munnu has make dev inhuman in his duties.it does not sound good really how can he expect from rads to marry firstly yaar and secondly he should at least behave a little bit less than he did it was totally broken heart for me i was feeling very bad for ads today .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i told u  yesterday Misti DEV babu ko gussa aaya..But the worse thing  to watch he is trying to shout at Radhika..but looks funny ..only his 2 frowns are littlebit real beside his expression is such as" nahi i dont want pizza tonite.." i want macaroni and cheese"...LOL.i always say ..they need to change their walnut brain script writer..

yes little bit different than cb1 the spiritual love between Rohan and Dev...i must say this...waiting for dev to go gufa for Ro's sake...with dhoti and bare foot..

Edited by Kinara2 - 03 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakAngie12misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

They are bringing down Dev,s characterization...You are right Misti his behavior was inhuman , not for one moment came in to mind she can also be in trauma...Hope against hope to see change in the track...Radhika is from a small village , brought up in the old thinking where Pati is Parameshwar  , will go after him even if he  is  rude to  her or say become neutral  for the time being ...

The reason why Dev is throwing a tantrum at her is because he knows that this girl loves him crazily and so will take it...the others will give him a whack back...the mental and emotional abuse that he has grown up with, is now being projected at Radhika.

Edited by misti73 - 03 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakzam123Angie12Neerjaakinu17

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Exactly! In their eagerness to show Dev being in full angry mode they are completely destroying his character! I agree yesterday his anger somewhat seemed okay...as in his brother was injured and somehow he feels that Rads is responsible...but today he was shouting like anything!!! What right does he have on Rads to shout at her like this? He doesnt consider her his wife right? Then why shout Man?? 
He is shouting because he knows that she loves him and so will take whatever he dishes out...thats his warped idea of what love is...he is treated exactly the same way and his doing exactly the same thing to Radhika...repeating the circle of abuse...mental and emotional ones.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakzam123Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti exactly

It was a really very silly on the part of the script writters and the CVs Dev with no humanity left at all 1st hesitating to save Rads from fire and then shouting screaming threatenting and ranting at her.Angry irrespective of the state she is in.

They are bringing down Dev to the pits...don't know whether they will use this for Devs self realistion or just continue for fither torture of Radhika for their TRPs.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak..yajnaseni..Angie12NeerjaaPutijaChalhovkinu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index