Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hopefully after entering PF, she gives Dev some nice treatment!! May be a whack on the head ðŸ˜ˆ Its needed for that guy for being so protective and sacrificing towards PF who care the least about him and dont think once before blaming him for anything!! Call him servant openly and he thinks that they love them?? ðŸ˜² 

But I guess only after entering PF, Rads would be able to understand as to why is Dev so obliged towards them. What sort of treatment is metted out to him. Dev is repeatedly insulted in the house and she would soon witness it and understand him better. However, i am not saying that it justifies his anger in any sort!
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It could be understood frm this post...how much Chunnu-munnu are playin with the viewers... even Misti is  angry today...mah Godd!!!!...Only Chunnu munnu could do this ... Kudos Chunnu-munnu Kudos... !!!!...hats off 2 u...
    sumtyms m feelin that Dev is sumthing super-natural... for a human being this much of sacrifice is sumthin very unnatural...its too hard too believe ... i would lyk if Chunnu-munnu would keep Dev a  Human being n not a Mahapurush...:(((
   Today i felt 4 sumtym dat i m ina hall n watching a Mime show... dunno it was just a technical problem or sumthin else... dunno even dat whether they thought to change the track or wat,,,,,,, Totaly confused...!!!!!
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why6

In just a day or two, they have Dev so inhuman that it is unbelievable.  I no longer feel that Viraath and Maheswari are the biggest villians.  Here Dev is the biggest of them all. 

Even if he is angry,  they are not even showing him considering that the fire was started by Rohan because he got mad (I know Viraath put the stuff there but Rohan was the one who threw the can of oil and other stuff around and then wouldn't let Radhika leave a burning place).  So Radhika should marry Rohan because Rohan loves her like crazy.  Doesn't that logic apply to Dev too?  No matter what his feelings, shouldn't he accept Radhika because she is mad about him.

They are giving him dialogues that are making him look so low where it would be hard for him to come up with anything.  Abhay was brought down a lot but now he looks like a doll in front of this Dev.  Is there a sabotage going on here about this show?

Angie somehow I am feeling that something is up...they have brought down Dev...started from yesterday but today was the pits...today it felt as if he was having a temper tantrum.
sia_lovely thumbnail

Misti, the funny thing is that they are not even copying CB1 here.  In CB1,  Radhika used to spurn Dev but when he would become sick, her tender feelings would come out.  Here,  what kind of spiritual love is this?  Two weeks ago, he was shown crazy about Radhika.  Now he doesn't have a compassion that his psycho brother almost killed her.  I actually fast forwarded his scene when he started screaming like a demented person.  He seemed like Rohan in that scene.

Thats true. Although Rads in CB1 had always kept a cold attitude towards Dev and never reciprocated his feelings...yet she never was so inhuman...infact she went to extremes for his welfare always!! She would nurse him tenderly, get worried for him when he wasnt around...or when he didnt eat...etc. Here Dev is going insane with Sacrificing thing!!

Oh seems thats what they meant by being opposite of CB1!😆 ðŸ˜¡
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Sorry to say Sia , this is fiction But in real , living in metro city seen Girls taking all kind of crap ,  not necessary physical but mentally...in  my personal view i would like her  to go away and start her life afresh , knowing she will face problems because of being from small place , but she has scholarship can pursue her studies ...But in Real word not a easy one ...
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It looks like slowly and steadily dev is cracking up.  he is pulled from all sides.  His Grandfather's recovery is paramount for him, now Rohan is in coma, his choti ma is uncontrollable and sad, added to this he has Radhika who is persuading him.  when pulled in all directions sanity is the first one to go down the drain.  After calming down he will start reviewing the situation and all the fingers will point to him.

Then he will realise that  he has to blame only himself and wonder what prayschit he will have to go thro?  
Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Sorry to say Sia , this is fiction But in real , living in metro city seen Girls taking all kind of crap ,  not necessary physical but mentally...in  my personal view i would like her  to go away and start her life afresh , knowing she will face problems because of being from small place , but she has scholarship can pursue her studies ...But in Real word not a easy one ...

Yes...in real life things have a completely different take...and i agree completely. But in reel life, such things are shown repeatedly to gain audience sympathy towards the character. 
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Misti, the funny thing is that they are not even copying CB1 here.  In CB1,  Radhika used to spurn Dev but when he would become sick, her tender feelings would come out.  Here,  what kind of spiritual love is this?  Two weeks ago, he was shown crazy about Radhika.  Now he doesn't have a compassion that his psycho brother almost killed her.  I actually fast forwarded his scene when he started screaming like a demented person.  He seemed like Rohan in that scene.

There is no spiritual love here...between Radhika and Dev...but there is between Dev and Rohan...see I told you yesterday that they finally decided to make a new show with spiritual love and the twist is, it is between Dev and Rohan...😉...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

It looks like slowly and steadily dev is cracking up.  he is pulled from all sides.  His Grandfather's recovery is paramount for him, now Rohan is in coma, his choti ma is uncontrollable and sad, added to this he has Radhika who is persuading him.  when pulled in all directions sanity is the first one to go down the drain.  After calming down he will start reviewing the situation and all the fingers will point to him.

Then he will realise that  he has to blame only himself and wonder what prayschit he will have to go thro?  

Agree with your point, he is surrounded by his obligations from all sides , just seems to be near the breaking point as does not have anyone to share his feelings what he is going through ...But somehow have this feeling , is something fishy is going on with Dev,s Character...
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly chunnu munnu has make dev inhuman in his duties.it does not sound good really how can he expect from rads to marry firstly yaar and secondly he should at least behave a little bit less than he did it was totally broken heart for me i was feeling very bad for ads today .