Naitik was just sooo close in finding akshara

khushi_17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Naitik almost reached akshara.. They were so close. The way akshara looked at the ring naitik gave her and remembered him just loved the scene. Tooo emotional.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Naksh made me cry today yaar...Naitik's worry n oain could be seen in his eyes... πŸ˜­  😭 😭  n Akshara's dar n rona scared me..use andar phasa dekhkar hi i was shivering...
ab plzz jaldi se Naksh mil jaaye...can't see this anymore... 😭

but why did Congress cry like that...?? 😲 as if koi mar gaya ghar mein...baap reee...the way she sat on the sofa saanein atka kar...ufff
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

Naksh made me cry today yaar...Naitik's worry n oain could be seen in his eyes... πŸ˜­  😭 😭  n Akshara's dar n rona scared me..use andar phasa dekhkar hi i was shivering...

but why did Congress cry like that...?? 😲 as if koi mar gaya ghar mein...baap reee...the way she sat on the sofa saanein atka kar...ufff

realy when anitik sat outside the bank and toughed the lock was so good

and when akshi saw naitik Nring so touchy yaar
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

tumne meri muh ki baat cheen li congo kitni overact kar rahi thi godd...😲 but al others did gud job today naitik kaise bhatak raha tha akshi ko dhundne ke liye aaj toh EP ke saath director bhi entry maarli woh EP toh jaadugar hai har jagah pahunch jaata tha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hope naksh scene kal hi aajaaye...πŸ˜•
khushi_17 thumbnail
Yeah seriously rajshri was doing overacting as usual. Naitik was so worried for akshara. You could see the pain and stress in his eyes. Naksh did their part really well. Even I had tears in my eyes.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was indeed touching😭...Naksh in pain and that bg song made me cry😭. Hope Naitik finds Akshara soon. Naitik going back home from bank was like so close yet so far...
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rajshree  showed  the  emotions  of  a  mother  beautifully...just  think...21yr  old  ladki  is  missing ...upar  se  is  preg...ek  ma  ki  mann  mein kya  chal  rahi  hogi ...I  agree  with  u  for  one  thing  that  she  is always  over reacting...but  yest  she  was  good   as  a  mother...this  is  my  opinion.
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was so touching 😭 😭
The ring scene made me cry..
I cant wait anymore for naksh to meet ! And I can understand rajshree's pain but she was little over reacting..
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes yaaar
truely naksh made me too cry along with them...😭😭😭😭
rajshree indeed she is a mother of a 21yr old girl...she was ok in her acting as a mother ...
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
too good episode naksh was outstanding the ring photo n finding scens were so touching and the song suted the situation very well it was like found n lost when naitik was near the bank hope they will meet today