YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw todays episode and it was really a sad๐Ÿ˜ญ one but i am glad abt one thing that rohan-The Mad is in coma i just wish that he stays in coma for minimum the whole life๐Ÿ‘ and never open his eyes again that will also let radev come closer and we will see our most awaited radev scenes๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooohhh nooo Harrokh don't say that Rohen to stay in coma forever...I just only want to see hin in coma till Radh will get to know the plan of BB and also Dadaji's recover...as soon Dadaji get better then Radh needs to go away from PB when Rohen come out from Coma...case he is some How doing a good jobe is CB...he is a good actor I like Rohen's actor some times...but not as a mad guy but as a good friend of Dev...so I think after Radh go away from PB Rohen needs to come to the show...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No no don't want him to stay in a coma forever not fair. He should have a chance to get better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

oh god. rohan in comma for d whole lyf. no need yaar kyunki dev's angry twrds radh will increase again, if rohan will not bcome better. nw he is hyperangry. he shuld chill down to 0"C . maybe if  rohan can play a major role in helpin him

YourNightmare thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

ooohhh nooo Harrokh don't say that Rohen to stay in coma forever...I just only want to see hin in coma till Radh will get to know the plan of BB and also Dadaji's recover...as soon Dadaji get better then Radh needs to go away from PB when Rohen come out from Coma...case he is some How doing a good jobe is CB...he is a good actor I like Rohen's actor some times...but not as a mad guy but as a good friend of Dev...so I think after Radh go away from PB Rohen needs to come to the show...

Yes u r right to some extent but i dont see that happening dadaji getting well soon and then radh will leave PB bcoz she has come to PB as some one's else wife and no body knows that and once she entered she will not leave and also see rohan as frm now when he come in his senses as as a negative charac and when ever he will remember that radh told him that she loved someone else so he will go mad as he is
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No dont want him to stay in coma either. Guess he would be in coma for a sometime...but would recover. But i feel that by then, Dev and Rads feelings for for each other would have strengthened! I know its almost like adultery...but thats what they are showing!!
YourNightmare thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

No dont want him to stay in coma either. Guess he would be in coma for a sometime...but would recover. But i feel that by then, Dev and Rads feelings for for each other would have strengthened! I know its almost like adultery...but thats what they are showing!!

In indian soaps one moment is abt one week so for how long he will be in coma can't say that
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whats u are saying yaar i was mad for dev who is acting like this due to rohan in coma and if he stays more then it will be so difficult for rads to live life yaar.ya i want until dev and rads both got to know BB acts both of them not only rads bcoz it will again create problems in radv closeness
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Rohan should come out of coma ASAP.He's the one who'l tell Dev about Radhika.Unless & until Dev doesn't come to  know the truth he won't forgive her & how will RaDev come closer?
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no, we need Rohan to come out of coma asap, because the longer he stays in coma the more Dev will blame and hate Radhika  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

once Rohan comes out of coma, he maybe the one who clears all misunderstanding between Radev, then radev can be together forever! ๐Ÿ˜Š