India-Forums

REAL v/s UNREAL...dO WE really understand it???

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
yes,  real v/s unreal...do we really understand it???? i guess NO...Confused real : what we can relate to ...either emotionally or mentally. and unreal : It DOESNT exist or seems lame...

at least this show has "reality" in it. 
yes, we DO have ppl like Bhaskar and his family. We DO have ppl like avni's ayi who are meak n submissive. We Do have ppl like Abha who are internally strong n care a damn about anything. 
we Do have ppl like avni's MIL : nagging n taunting always...yes it exist...even in the educated section of the society.

look at bollywood...many acteres have forgone their growing career after marriage just to keep it intact...

There is nothing "unreal" about the show. we dont have any new member entering the show n bcming the part of the family forever n then plotting against them.  
At least we dont have rich business family who do everything expect for business. or one single women fighting one single evil...no illegitimate children, no nonsense or abusive language which has become the trend of some of the shows on tv ...to name a few : Pratigya etc. 

this show depicts reality. each char has its own personality. some are meak, some very strong. some strong but gullible at the same time. 

avni trusts bhaskar thats why she doesnt understand his intentions. we have stories of alcoholic husbands, abusive husbands, greedy in laws, loving n suportive family members...its all their in our REAL society...!!  

To all who call avni weak...just one incident from one of the popular star tv show...girl marries her love n finds that her father in law is the same person who molested her. the girl who was adamant on geting him punished is now totally mum about it...does that mean she is geting weak???? maybe she is just waiting for the right time to come...after all this is how a show progresses.

In short no matter how much u boost about the new age / new era...each one of us can RELATE with the show, any of the character or even any incident. 

as an extremely CRAZZZY rohit fan i just want to see more n more of my HERO and his talent ...his anger , his romance., his smile his grin...his eyes...anything he does just makes me fall in love with him again...this craziness started with vansh and will continue...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67shaffapoojashreesourojAlwaysHisJaanarunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
...nice post Clap

...concept is real .Smile...No doubt ..But wat abt better execution ...this needs to be handled
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369nb.neha

poojashree Goldie
poojashree
poojashree

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

yes,  real v/s unreal...do we really understand it???? i guess NO...Confused real : what we can relate to ...either emotionally or mentally. and unreal : It DOESNT exist or seems lame...

at least this show has "reality" in it. 
yes, we DO have ppl like Bhaskar and his family. We DO have ppl like avni's ayi who are meak n submissive. We Do have ppl like Abha who are internally strong n care a damn about anything. 
we Do have ppl like avni's MIL : nagging n taunting always...yes it exist...even in the educated section of the society.

look at bollywood...many acteres have forgone their growing career after marriage just to keep it intact...

There is nothing "unreal" about the show. we dont have any new member entering the show n bcming the part of the family forever n then plotting against them.  
At least we dont have rich business family who do everything expect for business. or one single women fighting one single evil...no illegitimate children, no nonsense or abusive language which has become the trend of some of the shows on tv ...to name a few : Pratigya etc. 

this show depicts reality. each char has its own personality. some are meak, some very strong. some strong but gullible at the same time. 

avni trusts bhaskar thats why she doesnt understand his intentions. we have stories of alcoholic husbands, abusive husbands, greedy in laws, loving n suportive family members...its all their in our REAL society...!!  

To all who call avni weak...just one incident from one of the popular star tv show...girl marries her love n finds that her father in law is the same person who molested her. the girl who was adamant on geting him punished is now totally mum about it...does that mean she is geting weak???? maybe she is just waiting for the right time to come...after all this is how a show progresses.

In short no matter how much u boost about the new age / new era...each one of us can RELATE with the show, any of the character or even any incident. 

as an extremely CRAZZZY rohit fan i just want to see more n more of my HERO and his talent ...his anger , his romance., his smile his grin...his eyes...anything he does just makes me fall in love with him again...this craziness started with vansh and will continue...
i like ur threadSmilebut i don't think that Avni's FIL are molesting her , he is only supporting her Smile i too wanted more about performance about  ROHIT ,OUR HERO Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Nice post NehaClapClap. Arree any girl will believe her husband and the way Bhaskar portrays himself in front of her its very hard for Avni to not sympathise wid his situation.
Give her some time she will definitely figure things out.

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i wrote it for those who tend to call the show out dated...when each n every issue is real n very much there in our society even now. there is nothing unreal or old fashioned. the background is lower middle class so ofcourse they cant show characters wearing totally expensive clothes or jewelery. 

arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

i wrote it for those who tend to call the show out dated...when each n every issue is real n very much there in our society even now. there is nothing unreal or old fashioned. the background is lower middle class so ofcourse they cant show characters wearing totally expensive clothes or jewelery. 

clothes n jewelllery ki baat kisne ki yaarOuch ..but ya clothes shud b well designed Smile..they dont need to b expensive ..but shud suit the personality of the leads Tongue

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@aru: i really feel that each n every issue tackled by the show is real. what i want is that bhaskar should be turned positive or a bit loving towards avni...he should now fall for her. after all vo main lead hai.

arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

@aru: i really feel that each n every issue tackled by the show is real. what i want is that bhaskar should be turned positive or a bit loving towards avni...he should now fall for her. after all vo main lead hai.

..kash the Dumb ..creatives could understand this ...Thumbs DownAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

nb.neha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index