Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
mine vote goes 2

The way the KSA shoot out case being handled

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
great poll manoj..
well...i voted fr 2nd n Ullus not using their brains n distrusting ARJUHI..
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
the way ksa case has handle could have been done in more better and intelligent way.we like fiction in story but if that fiction handled quite inteligant and logical way and if given importance to minute details which can keep viewers holding back that is called the real interesting story where viewers can glued to the screen.
The bevda is really sitting on nerve half of the interest from the story has been lost by seeing that bevda only,and the way he handled the case so far i feel like banging my head what a rubbish ? who on the on the earth can say he is intelligent lawyer?
why to steal taps?is layer encouraging them to do crime?they cant get copy by law?
Allu's portrayed themselves best guardian for Arohi and what they are doing with her?because she is giving sath to truth she become kala dhaba?what she did?how come own parents can become so cruel on their own children no matter what?
i had selected 1, 4. 8 my answers for the time being all other things are not that imp as this attempted murder case.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index