Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid is pure Mummy's boy

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I know many people have their reservations on him but he has his moments especially when he is with Abhay cracking jokes. I love his conversation he has with his mother just wish we could have heard what she had to say. I love how Sid vows to either he dies or kill Abhay dies to his mother. It what every mother wants to hear her child say right? He is definitely a mummy's boy even if he doesn't listen to her. Most of us never really listen to our parents when we think about it apart from the simplest instructions they give us. Sid will learn in time to eat his words than eat Pia.His insecurities have blinded him to such an extent he is getting sloppy threatening to kill someone in a haunted house filled with teens anybody could have eavesdropped. Pia's overheard half a conversation. Imagine if she heard the whole thing it should be enough to drive her crazy. I am loving this haunted house track. But most of all i am loving Pia's spy routines being back. I can't believe Pia thinks she and Sid have something in common other than Abhay and looking like Metz Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know right. i just wish he would listen to hassena.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

i know right. i just wish he would listen to hassena.

Boys will be boys. I don't think Sid likes listening to anyone but his own advice. πŸ˜† H e doesn't know Mothers know bestπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey there is a new ff., i made the sid chi the good guy,and abhay a bad ass. anyway, i wish he knew that, and find redemption on our dear panchi
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

hey there is a new ff., i made the sid chi the good guy,and abhay a bad ass. anyway, i wish he knew that, and find redemption on our dear panchi

Will read it as soon as i have time. Completing my next update.