Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

3rd May WU-Problems start in life of Pihu n family (Page 2)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

thanks for the update luv...aaj toh...mamaji ki aaisi dhulai hogayi...lmao..phir bhi buddha sudharta nahin..lol...

JAZ

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitika_nandiniBenNevisSidda8jes_jade-Prashu-

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanx Prashu for the update...Bhootni uses her brains double time when it comes to Arpita in this case Pihu...and Avi doesn't use that much ...he uses his heart more...beta Avi...ab thoda dimaag bhi chalao...I agree with @dreamygal...high time Cv's showed some hints wether this Pihu is Arpita or not with a credible story...don't want that bit to extent and loose its credibility...okay now why is Avi at her home...hope she doesn't raise her hand again...Tanmay is such a coward...his brother had a lil more guts than that in standing upto Avi...this one has neither guts nor it seems brains to choose the right person to extract revenge from Avi...but he is fuelling Bj 's plan...now Natte will be truly after Pihu...waiting to know what happens next

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3gnitikaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Prashu, thanks for the great update. Poor Mamaji is beaten badly but atleast he isn't in the stage to be hospitalized. I was scared that after Mamaji and Pawan are gone from the house, Mamiji and Pihu will be in trouble living alone. Nate's and Tanmay's escape attempts are hilarious, Nate can't even stand Avi's sight how will he kill him? It will definitley be comical to see their murder attempts atleast Nate realizes who is against when Avi arrives. So, Nate and Tanmay are switching gears and planning to attack Pihu. Hopefully, she realizes that Avi is not behind their conspiracy and maybe she can protect Avi from their harm. I think we are going to see the scene where Pihu scolds Avi. Poor guy just came to get another glismpe of her and make sure she is alright.

coolguy3gnitikaBenNevisDreamygal301-Prashu-

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update...

Natte (somewat like Nana Patekar) n Tamy ( an idiot) 2gether give me a gud laugh  ...dey r such cartoons LOLLOL ...dem gether n then running away but still makng plans 2 kill Avi LOLLOL Natte was funny wen askng 4 forgiveness n then being slapped by Avi LOLLOL Tamy just needs 2 get lost ...now dey wud b behind Arpi/ Pihu ...i guess Natte n Tamy dont wanna live nymore AngryAngry ...but Tamy while explaining his plans also talkng abt d goons ...oh man dont want anythng 2 happen 2 dem now CryCry b/w no one saw Tamy there jabki ppl standing there were shot...yaar Rajnikant ki goli nahi hai jo itni dur se aake lag jayegi LOLLOL

Avi ...Why r Cv's not makng him USE HIS BRAINS AngryAngry ... wen Natte askd WHO ARPITA...why not use some brains n think wen he does not know Arpi then who is doing all dis n then coming 2 Lal house  ...may b askng 4 forgiveness n abt how Mama is...dude they wud think its a game plan by u n offocurse slap by Pihu again (i guess v wud see d prmo scene ...same costumes ) ... b/w Avi got d time 2 change n go slap Natte LOLLOL ...why leave Natte like dis only...dey shd hv taken him 2 d haveli n tied him in d tabela like  Beta Maharaj

Mama is a real fighter coz itni maar padi still he came home on his own  ClapClap

I agree wid Dreamy Di ...Cv's shd start giving hints of Pihu being Arpi...dey r just confusing her identity (wen Pihu said dat Avi is d reason n she wud put an end 2 dis ...now if she has no memory loss why wud she say dis...atleast 2 herself ...so she hurt her head n lost her memory... it feels)

Edited by coolguy3 - 03 May 2011 at 2:17pm

gnitikaBenNevisSidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Guys did you notice that Avi first gave Nate 3 smacks and then another one. He is probably playing Nate back for all the smacks given by Pihu and an extra one for any new slaps. Nate is too cowardly to face off against Avi that he plans to hurt Pihu. I miss how Avi smacked Pappu and made him wet his pants, one of the best humiliations shown on GKD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikaBenNevisDreamygal301-Prashu-

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
thanxx prashu form updates
and ya natte thakur is comedian

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikaBenNevis-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
hiyaa everyone

good update prashu

pihu still confuses me..  if no hint comes then she is not arpita

she doesnt have any trace of arpita  at any of the scenes.  again either its big memory loss or she is not arpita at all

bt me  thinks  if she has had memory loss or whatever  the rest of family is still being bhainsbuddhi

if avdesh keeps saying sorry and  they know there is misunderstanding as he assumes pihu to be arpita then why cant they sit and think why wud he do this  attack on them.

and avdesh doensnt have any gunda looks on him  when he comes in front of mama family apart from the very first when he came to threaten him to withdraw the report

so why cant they think

and  well no pandit yday but he is hiding something for sure.
if pihu is found by mama family and she has memory loss then mama shud think about avdesh past rather than doing bhashans and  sending off letters

again filler episodes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikaBenNevisdanno-Prashu-

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Good Morning

so Mamaji gets Bashed upCry

Today will be Pawan's story i feel or it might got till friday.

Hope this tarck  getsover this week & the story moves ahead

want to see Arpita in Haveli

wondering has  she really lost her memeory or she pretending...

CV's jaldi suspense kholoAngry

Aur Pawanji  yaar apni Halat  to dekhoLOL

Avi's  50  kilo Mukka is enough for you to go flatLOL

Edited by swamini5 - 03 May 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikaBenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index