3rd May WU-Problems start in life of Pihu n family

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Heyyyaa EveryoneπŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome to todays updateπŸ˜‰

The scene starts with Mamaji dashes with a goon.  ( he looks like a baby elephant 🀣) Mamaji apologises and tries to go but goon stops him and misbehaves with him. He reads the complaint letter and tells him tht by complaining against avdhesh , you are calling your death. The goon slaps Mama and the other goons bashes him. He says it's a warning. Don't complain against Bhaiyyaji , those who do,they get such kind of punishment. He tears the letter.

The scene shifts to Mamaji's house. Where Mamiji is in Kitchen. Both Pihu and Pawan pacify her. They requests her to make Gobi ke Parathe. Pawan teases Pihu tht If mami puts butter on Parathe, shell get more fat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†They chase each other.( This is very cute scene😳) Mamaji comes in the house. And falls down. Pihu and Pawan help him to get up and take care of him. Mamiji cries and tells him to put end to his stubbornness and leave this fight. And tht she wont let him to do this again. Pawan gets angry and goes to fight with Avdhesh ( Look at urself boy and Avdhesh...fir jake ladnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)but Pihu stops him. Mamaji also tells him to have patience and faith on him. Pihu says she doesn't want same thing to happen with him. She makes him understand. All go. Pihu sasy to herself tht her family is breaking slowly. Its all because of Avdhesh Singh Thakur. He is monster. Ill find an end to this myself.( Is she ArpitaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Break

Bhayankar informs Avi about Mamaji's incident. Kanoo tells Avi'tht this is done by Natte Thakur. Avi tells them to find out abt him. Kanoo informs Avi about Natte's new hideout. Avi fires his gun    ( OMG...I am dead...wht a look☺️)  Tammy and Natte look at the map. Tammy tells him tht every morning Avi exercises near the idol of Hanumanji and three goons are always guarding him. Suddenly there is shootout. Natte asks his goon wht has happened. Goon tells him I have told u when Avi comes'Natte says I knw..This all happens when Avi comes and they run frm there. Natte tries to escape but Avi comes there. Tammy hidesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Natte catches Avi's feet and apologises. But Avi slaps him. Avi tells him Don't go near Arpi, If you do anything again, Im not gonna leave you. Natte Asks him about Arpi..He gets another slap. Natte tells him Im apologizing then why are you slapping , I have respect. (Respect...🀣)Avi warns him again and Leaves. Natte asks Tammy you are giving his supari to me or you gave my supari to him.( He is comedian🀣🀣) Whenever you come, he follows.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Btw, Who is arpita? Tammy tells Ill tell you.😑😑😑

Break

Mamiji prays to God to help them and have mercy on her family. Mamaji tells her tht we shouldn't beg in front of God. Pray for peace. This is very small thing. Mamiji says this is not small thing for her. Mama and Mami both pray to God. Pihu says malicious glances will be away from us. Some one knocks the door loudly. Pawan goes to open the door. Haila, Avdhesh is there.😲😲

End of Epi

No Precap

Finally, Bhootni free episode after a long timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnks fr waiting everyoneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Sorry for any mistakes

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update PrashπŸ€—

Tanmay is such a rat😑😑

Thanks sweetie😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Prashu dear, thanks for this update, love your comments!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

You know I like this for one thing, this time around Avdesh is mad for Arpi/pihu...he is the one chasing her. I always wondered how that would be, beside the fights/conflicts, I'm loving his protectiveness of her. All girls should have a lover who is so protective of them...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Ok now I know Natte would go after Pihu now, oh well his fate is to be beaten to death by Avi so yeah why not. I want Pihu to be so grateful, she comes running into Avi's arms ...😍...though er..er strong girl that she is, she will probably flounce off after giving him another slap!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yes, the CVs are really torturing us: is she Arpita or Pihu?!! if they don't start dropping clues soon, I will really find it hard to accept if later she turns around and admits to being Arpi all along! isn't it time some hints are dropped?πŸ€”πŸ€“

And someone, please get rid of Tany baby soon, its time to say sayonara to him - way beyond time. This is the time for romance, don't wanna see his face anymore!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey My cutie pieπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the awesome Update of today's epi.πŸ‘

Hello evryoneπŸ˜ƒ
poor Kranti Ji beaten up so badly. I couldn't able to watch him . Meri halaath aisi ho tho  fir Swamini ka kya hoga?😭, oh poor baby !! im so sorry for u , ab SR kaise hoga? Lagtha hai Kramini ka SR ko bhi Bootni ki nazar lag gayi😭
How can he reach himself to the home even after bash up badly by the goons?. I was expected some one to  bring him  over to the house. So Mamaji very strong person Physically too. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Bootni's screen play and direction working so well for her as the elephant goon taken name of Avi.

Pawan should use his brain instead to fight physically. Mamaji is very inspirational one to every one as he still did not give up to take Avi to jail. That's the spirit OLD boy, keep it up.

This is Natte Thakur no less than to Beta Maharaj. Whenever he comes on screen i do feel , he just like BM' s son or Nephew. He is more comedian and less Villian as it seems.

Tamy Boy still making rounds to Natte's house.? I thouhgt after natte ran to hide from Avi, Tamy must  know how weak gunda he is. Lagtha hai Tamy baby still did not learn lessions.
So he going to tell the secrets of the haweli to get his revenge from Avi. OH baby what happens to u when Avi learns this. Ur bro is wee bit stronger to fight against Avi. If Avi really gives his dhagad dam look  u wont find any place to hide, even its shika's pallu. So be careful . If possible please help Pihu to see Avi suffer. U might relieved by Avi's pain. Dont mess with Avi. 
BTW why did Avi been to Mamaji's house?
He want to see pihu safe after he been to Natte or he want to have his daily attendence to have  her glanceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Now a days he is just making rounds her house just at night times? Iska matlab kya hai?
Raath me kuch hosaktha hai issi liye? so woh day per stalking duty nahi letha hai, issi liye?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Or want to take a job as her body guard during night time.Issi duty ki bahane  Kuch baath hojaye aur kuch mushkurahat bhi. πŸ˜‰ I really missing his smile with blush.😭
I wish to see Avi as PIHU'S body guard until she back to him. Just like friends talking to each other , then some outings together, then the romance. πŸ˜‰
Tomorrow going to show the promo ki episode , me thinks.
By Friday , end of epi they will show her's changing attitude towards Avi ?πŸ˜‰
or the Pawan's drug case still left this week?

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye dear,
thanks for update.

What they are doing in the serial me confused.

In the article it was written that it is a revenge time for Arpita so in new modern avtaar Pihu. she will take revenge from bhutni.

But instead they should right the real thing na that bhutni after taking revenge from arpi will now focus on her new avtaar pihu and will make her life hell.

Pihu/Arpi have one thing to do that is slapping our sweet avi widout any reason and to blame him for everything.

And avi just giving innocent looks just after each slap.

Thats what they are doing from a week.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@RupsπŸ˜ƒ
dont loose ur heart dear. Whatever Pihu doing is to make Avi to use his brain.
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the grt updates Prash πŸ€—

So true ...it feels nice to watch a Bj free epi. Krantilal's speeches are getting boring now πŸ₯± Preaching morals n values sometimes sounds good to ears but his bhashans are never-ending types  

Naatte makes me laugh and cant believe Tamy has chosen him to finish Avi πŸ˜† Both look like two cartoons planning n plotting against Avi n when he arrives, both run with their tails between their legs 🀣

I am wondering what must have Avi come there (Pihu's place) for ? πŸ˜• Hope he's not come to say a sorry for mamaji's attack ...Pihu wud again shower all her anger n rage on him  Cant see Avi being abused again n again πŸ˜” 

And Dreamy ...so well said ...Its grt to see the concern of Avi for Pihu ...wat madness n wat possessiveness 😍

Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

@RupsπŸ˜ƒ
<div></div>dont loose ur heart dear. Whatever Pihu doing is to make Avi to use his brain.

hye dear
in that case if she doing that all thinking for avi, i will try not to loose hope.

But atleast she should not slap him na.
jnawaz thumbnail

thanks for the update luv...aaj toh...mamaji ki aaisi dhulai hogayi...lmao..phir bhi buddha sudharta nahin..lol...

JAZ

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Prashu for the update...Bhootni uses her brains double time when it comes to Arpita in this case Pihu...and Avi doesn't use that much ...he uses his heart more...beta Avi...ab thoda dimaag bhi chalao...I agree with @dreamygal...high time Cv's showed some hints wether this Pihu is Arpita or not with a credible story...don't want that bit to extent and loose its credibility...okay now why is Avi at her home...hope she doesn't raise her hand again...Tanmay is such a coward...his brother had a lil more guts than that in standing upto Avi...this one has neither guts nor it seems brains to choose the right person to extract revenge from Avi...but he is fuelling Bj 's plan...now Natte will be truly after Pihu...waiting to know what happens next