shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i juz saw d first part of today's episode . want to see the rest of it. by the way hw many tyms did dev tell the word nafrath. ok main samaj sakti hun khi woh radhika se bahut nafrath karthi hain. par iske vajah ye nahi ki woh baat baar baar repeat karni chahiye. i think he said it 4 or 5 tyms. 'main tumse nafrath karthi hun... nafrath nafrath, oh god  i juz got tired after listenin to it. agar meh radhika hothi thn i'll juz put an earplug so dat i wont hear wat he is sayin or i'll juz sleep in frnt of him😉. anywys i think dey'll continue wit dis hospital track for one weeks. (dj's rite dey'll do more than one week)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Shobha when you repeat the same words again and again , it is just to convince yourself ...Dev was trying to convince himself that he hates her, not easy to hate the person you care , somewhere in your heart...He is angry also at seeing the Rohan at  near to death
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Shobra when you repeat the same words again and again , it is just to convince yourself ...Dev was trying to convince himself that he hates her, not easy to hate the person you care , somewhere in your heart...He is angry also at seeing the Rohan at  near to death

ya ur rite its juz dat i got angry by dev's attitude atleast he can hear wat radhika wants to say
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 When you are in anger , you are not thinking rationally and ready to hear the explanations ...yes when you  calm  down then your  brain start working and ready to hear the other person...