Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

2day-Abhay also have fangs lke Sid & pia's jasoosi (Page 2)

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
excelent post.today abhay showes he has also good sense of humour.everything he said to sid is the evidance of his good sense of humour.abhay is superb in todays episode.piya ko samaj sheba ka shakh jagi.ek beta ko unki parivar se milane ke liye detactive bani.she is so innocent she thinks everyone is good like her.misha also trust sid.i hope she will be not hurt by sid.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Was a Quite interestin' episode ... Now Piya is too near to know the Sids truth ... Pooor sid , i just feel pity fo' him ... Abhay was rockin' how attitudely he has talked to Sid ...  Tongue
Ya Abhay was at his best 2day.I m loving itSmile
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

The best line is abhay saying sid "Dont worry mere pass bhi hai.ROFL" Itna sense of humour abhay ko kahan se mila. But I also scared that even after knowing sid's truth she will believe him as she is considering her and sid's condition equal. Is sympathy ki chakkar me wo kahi abhay se dur na ho jaye.
Ya evn i m worried coz of pia's samajh seva but i m sure abhay will do somethingSmile
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

excelent post.today abhay showes he has also good sense of humour.everything he said to sid is the evidance of his good sense of humour.abhay is superb in todays episode.piya ko samaj sheba ka shakh jagi.ek beta ko unki parivar se milane ke liye detactive bani.she is so innocent she thinks everyone is good like her.misha also trust sid.i hope she will be not hurt by sid.
Don't worry sab k hosh thikana nai aane wale haiLOL
angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
yes..over all episode was full of humour nd abhay gav surprise to the viewers by his taunts on sid..
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

yes..over all episode was full of humour nd abhay gav surprise to the viewers by his taunts on sid..
ya abhay is getting better day by day

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index