2day-Abhay also have fangs lke Sid & pia's jasoosi

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If yesterday Abhay was star thn 2day Pia tried 2 get back into her detectivegiri.But evn in 1-2 scene Abhay made me so happy.It was not as gud as yesterday episode but it was not bad either.

Show began wid Abhay talking 2 Darnish tht 'Don't worry as soon as I came 2 know tht Pia is wid Sid I took every1 there & now infront of so many ppl Sid cannot do anything.'Whn Abhay was talking 2 Darnish in phone Sid listened everything & told Abhay tht 'i knew it was ur idea 2 bring these pagal 4 parties(By pagal he means tracker,kabir & angad).Abhay stares at him & Sid further said'Aakhir kab tak apni precious Pia ko bachaoge' & in rply 2 tht Abhay said'Iss baar woh nahi hoga.Tumhe Pia tak poochne k liye mujhse guzar na hoga & the bst part is ki mai sahi bhai hoon'(Oh this line of Abhay ki 'mai sahi bhai hoon' was so sarcastic.I mean he indirectly told Sid tht methali chose him over sid LOL🤣 ).After hearing tht Sid oh 'sense of humar' akhir tumne mujhse bolna sikh hi liya(U noe since yesterday i m wondering ki kya Abhay nai sid se taunt marne ki class li hai & c aaj sid keh diya tht his little brother learnt frm him LOL🤣).Sid further try 2 make Abhay scared by his fangs & 2 tht Abhay replied'Mere pass bhi hai' & wow he said tht wid so much of attitude lke 'Ahh evn i have it'Ohh(LOL this line was damm funny it actually left Sid speechless & Sid left).Abhay thn smiled all the way.Ohh Abhay is getting hotter & his attitude is killing.😍

Evn Kabir,angad & tracker made us laugh.Kabir & Angad tried 2 scared gals so tht gals come running 2 thm but behind thm panchi was standing with white sheet 2 make kabir & Angad scared & Angad evn faint watching Panchi in bhoot dress LOL.

On other hand Pia came 2 noe tht sid has family which include his mom,dad  & bro. Whn sid was talking 2 his mom in phone Pia listened everything.Now her brain is tickling & she is curious 2 noe who is Sid's family,where they live & above all she wnt  Sid 2 accept his family & wnt 2 unite Sid wid his family(But sad part is she consider her & Sid fate very similar.She thinks tht Sid is going through same family lost pain tht he had been through.I m worried tht if Sid gained sympathy frm pia it would b dangerous 4 pai as well as abhay & may b evn after knowing tht sid is vampire she will trust him & not Abhay.I hope I m wrong coz i noe Pia luv Abhay a lot)..

Thn Sid come & c panchi & he thinks ki yeh toh private party honi thi paaglo ki picnic kaise ho gayi LOL.🤣Thn Panchi lke any Gf tried 2 show her false angriness & sid was like wht can i do 4 u.She said y not a romantic pic & 2 tht Sid replied y not a horror one & thn Pia called thm & sid said'Hadi'(LOL dis 'haddi' statement was so damm funny he was indicating Panchi as kabab mai hadi & Panchi thought he was talking abt Pia LOL.Sid knows 2 play wid words.Haan aaj kal bas Abhay nai uski band bajayi hai rest woh sabki baja rha hai LOL🤣😆)

To know who is sid mom.Pia sat in Sid's car instead of Abhay's & whn Abhay asked Pia why she wnts 2 sit in sid's car she told him tht she will tell him later.Thn Abhay left wid anger.Pia thn very intellegently sits in sid's car along wid panchi & ask Sid 2 give his mobile by lying him their is no range in her mobile & whn sid give her mobile Pia copies his mom number(now v have 2 wait 2 c wht will happen 2 pia & will she know abt sid or not)

So ya in all 2day show was gud especially abhay & sid interaction.I m luving it.  😊
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great Post,,,,As it was good episode

But Piya was thinking in her mind about Sid mom & Vampire can read human mind so Sid miss reading Piya's mind or busy with Panchi or he know that
????
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

Great Post,,,,As it was good episode

But Piya was thinking in her mind about Sid mom & Vampire can read human mind so Sid miss reading Piya's mind or busy with Panchi or he know that
????

I think may b after bite Sid is unable 2 read Pia's mind or may b he is too busy in handling panchi & dobriyal tht he dont have time 2 read ppl's mind LOL😆
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the episode, The way Abhay  talked with Sid..
OOh..Sid showed Off's his flang's n Abhay was clam n cool...so what dude..?? huh ...Even IO hv em..!!
Woowww I'm loving it...
Abhay baby has finally learned to speak up..Linner's ...Gosh I'm gonna get Drool over n over again ...if he speaks up like that...
Pia girl.. back on the road of famous Detective-giri..
now she will find out Sid to be Haseena's adopted son n Abhay's Blood Big Brother..!!
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

I liked the episode, The way Abhay  talked with Sid..

OOh..Sid showed Off's his flang's n Abhay was clam n cool...so what dude..?? huh ...Even IO hv em..!!
Woowww I'm loving it...
Abhay baby has finally learned to speak up..Linner's ...Gosh I'm gonna get Drool over n over again ...if he speaks up like that...
Pia girl.. back on the road of famous Detective-giri..
now she will find out Sid to be Haseena's adopted son n Abhay's Blood Big Brother..!!

ya Abhay is getting better day by day.I m in luv wid him agn.I jst luv sid & abhay's interaction
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Was a Quite interestin' episode ... Now Piya is too near to know the Sids truth ... Pooor sid , i just feel pity fo' him ... Abhay was rockin' how attitudely he has talked to Sid ...  😛
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abhay was speechless in previous epsiodes .. but atlast , now he learn to speak ...Like this expression Of Abhay's ...
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The best line is abhay saying sid "Dont worry mere pass bhi hai.🤣" Itna sense of humour abhay ko kahan se mila. But I also scared that even after knowing sid's truth she will believe him as she is considering her and sid's condition equal. Is sympathy ki chakkar me wo kahi abhay se dur na ho jaye.
excelent post.today abhay showes he has also good sense of humour.everything he said to sid is the evidance of his good sense of humour.abhay is superb in todays episode.piya ko samaj sheba ka shakh jagi.ek beta ko unki parivar se milane ke liye detactive bani.she is so innocent she thinks everyone is good like her.misha also trust sid.i hope she will be not hurt by sid.
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Was a Quite interestin' episode ... Now Piya is too near to know the Sids truth ... Pooor sid , i just feel pity fo' him ... Abhay was rockin' how attitudely he has talked to Sid ...  😛

Ya Abhay was at his best 2day.I m loving it😊