Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

Me HereπŸ€— ..Love ya..seems like u missd me πŸ˜³
Do you have any doubts 😑
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Jaan I Always Comment To GC Proffiel Everyday
And DD Also
yes jaan..wi never commented on GC;'s profile before..i started commenting nly for past 2 weeks..and i think all we arre same..but now he is still on that possition.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

hi bubbly

Hiii Boss

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Jaan I Always Comment To GC Proffiel Everyday
And DD Also

its strange before i never used to comment and they were first and second and now when i comment they are down

and yes azi twiny you are rightπŸ‘
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Do you have any doubts 😑

twiny shanti, me dont want to get angry, i just kooled do reading your postπŸ˜† and if you get angry i will get angry tooπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by --Thush--

yes jaan..wi never commented on GC;'s profile before..i started commenting nly for past 2 weeks..and i think all we arre same..but now he is still on that possition.πŸ˜•
Yep Jaan
Me Really In ConfusesdπŸ˜•
But Dont Worry Jaan
Next Week GC Wil Be NR 1πŸ˜‰
And DD Nr 2πŸ˜ƒ
gals leave the calculation to me.. now everyone it will help if we go mishty post..
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Guyz relax...

do ranking actually matter so much... Will it decrease your love for GC or DD if they are not on 1st and 2nd position... Nahi na... Then why care a damn about rankings yaar...

Do what we can do best.. Keep commenting and encourage others to do so.. if the sleeping fans are awake... It will definintely make a difference... but again i hope it gets accounted for...

So lets not take so much of stress. and enjoy MAAHIII rather then. Agree???

Yep Azi shall we start a thread regarding this comments..i mean u r bezst in postive posts i know that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†sjust post and will sticky it to increase the sleeping fans ? what say πŸ˜‰ im there to comment on ur post evryday..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

no i get that twiny, but how to they say GC got 97 comments and DD 99 compared to 200 something for rati ????
thats what they are not commnets they are comment points
for e.g if RP gets say 7000 comments , GC 5600 and DD say 5000 then RP gets the max 275 points now GC has 5600 comments thats 80% of the number of comments RP has so he gets 80% points thats about 220 points and since dd has about 72% comments she gets about 195+ points so thats how its calculated... got it?
Kya kabar hai (what is the news)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†