Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Im Goood Thanks😳
How was ur day jaan?

My Day was Good..Gurti Rocks Today..Love Their Segments Yaar. ðŸ˜‰

N urs????? 

Posted: 12 years ago
DD said Gurmeet horny hai, can someone verify it for me 😆🤣
Weekend on Star One promises to be more fun with action packed Maha Episodes of popular shows... 

Star One offers its young followers a reason to party from the comfort of their living rooms every Saturday. Get ready to watch your favourite Star One soaps dish out an extra action packed "Mahaepisode" week on week. In the past, Star One has seen great traction for its popular soaps on weekends and plans to capitalize on this with the help of one-hour special Maha Episodes starting 7th May, every Saturday at 8 p.m. Each Maha Episode will telecast a high-point that will be built for a particular show over the week. Immediately after the Maha Episode, the best of STAR Network events will be telecast on the channel to ensure viewers remained glued to their seats.

A channel spokesperson commented, "Our regular airing of the fiction shows on Saturdays have received an extremely positive response from the viewers. Now with the Maha Episodes, we intend to bring our viewers an entire hour of their favorite soaps with elaborate and beautiful narrations week-on-week. More often than usual, one does not work on a Saturday and therefore would eagerly look forward to an hour long entertaining capsule of one's favourite programme. Hence, the content is designed with a view to offering our viewers more than just a regular episode on Saturdays."

This Saturday 7th May will see the Maha Episode of 'Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani', the classic & eternal love story. These exciting and unusual Maha Episodes of the other popular shows of the channel like 'Geet Hui Sab Se Parayi', 'Yeh Ishq Haaye', 'Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein' and 'Rang Badalti Odhani' will continue every Saturday over the coming weeks. While some will unfold the suspense and excitement built over the weeks, some will surprise viewers with unexpected twists in the story!

In this Saturday's Maha Episode of 'Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani', Piya (Sukirti Kandpal) finds out that she's already been bitten by a vampire! Will she confront Abhay (Vivian Dsena) and know the truth?

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9470-star-one-shows-to-have-maha-episodes.htm

Guyd see this post by param😳 i cant imagine maneet in this..and u think this will ever come n ghsp😆
Originally posted by --Thush--

Guyd see this post by param😳 i cant imagine maneet in this..and u think this will ever come n ghsp😆

Thush this is your book...😲🤣ROFLROFL
Originally posted by blackb28

My Day was Good..Gurti Rocks Today..Love Their Segments Yaar. ðŸ˜‰

N urs????? 

Ohh I Dont Saw Yet Only Pics
But I Wil Wach Later😆😳
My Day Was Oke😳
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Ohh I Dont Saw Yet Only Pics
But I Wil Wach Later😆😳
My Day Was Oke😳

Lol that's Very Bad Yaar..

Originally posted by sweetsammo

Thush this is your book...😲🤣🤣🤣

nah ðŸ˜†when i was about to log out i saw this post and then i coudnt resit to see that video and now i im watching it ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Thush--

nah ðŸ˜†when i was about to log out i saw this post and then i coudnt resit to see that video and now i im watching it ðŸ˜†

Thush you will pass with flying colours like me...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by sweetsammo

Thush you will pass with flying colours like me...🤣

Its just a class test ðŸ˜† can copy ..i already told my friend that her to study half and me half🤣🤣🤣