Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 3rd May 2011 (Page 3)

Riamonk Newbie
Riamonk
Riamonk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by Riamonk

Isn't Sugna older than Jagya? Then why did Sumitra used to call Bahirav 'Jagya ke bapu' and not 'Sugna ke bapu' in the first place LOL

From what I remember dear, is that , She used to call him Sugna ke bapu in the start of the episodes hmm wait let me look for it hehhee

MIssion Who's father is Bhairon???

FOUND IT !!!

LOL bhairon was imitating how sumitra calls him! : )

Hahhahha..nice oneClap...Sumitra must be watching ratings for the different characters and changing Bhairav name accordingly...abhi Jagya ko saari attention mil rahi hai to Jagya ke bapu LOL

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I feel too sad for Anandi. I dont even watch this show anymore but if there's any scope for Anandi becoming a stronger woman n facing the hurdles and challenges in her life, then I will defo start watching again. Just for her. Hate u Jagya!
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
why break the hospital built for jags? make anandi study & be a doctor & she'll take over the hospital & even Lal singh can too work over there. this would be a better slap on jag's face. after all if bhairon is now anandi's bapu then he should stand for his daughter anandi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Riamonkdivmathpjyoanu rulz

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

i am missing jagya , yaar he is entertaining .atleast 2 episodes without him , i am bored of this cryingfestSleepy

and i knew dadisa would blame anandi 4 this, u wanna bet , she would do anything to get her laadla back , she will happily accept jag and gauri in future

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am missing jagya , yaar he is entertaining .atleast 2 episodes without him , i am bored of this cryingfestSleepy

and i knew dadisa would blame anandi 4 this, u wanna bet , she would do anything to get her laadla back , she will happily accept jag and gauri in future

Same here...Jag-Gauri scenes are wayyy better than this Jaitser cry marathon Sleepy and yes even I strongly feel DS will definitely change colors, I can bet my last dollar on that too...lets see kya hotha hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

I disagree, she did not blame Anandi...she just pointed out that if Anandi had not insisted she would have had a husband in Jaitser but it was brought on by seeing Anandi in that state and said with sorrow and despair not with the look of 'I told you so and now you have not only lost a husband but taken our Jagya away from us...so why are you crying"...for me that is the difference...maybe others will have a different view...One must remember that Maasa cannot change her character overnight but she has been supportive of Anandi and feels for her.

Even accepting Jagya is not entirely unexpected...he is her grandson...and she has always loved him and given in to him...but I am a bit skeptical about her acceptance of Gauri. Lets see what happens

rgattughotalazpjyoanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
i liked the anandi ke bapu part..it was really touching..and also the gehna-basanth interaction..gehna is very correct..basanth treats jagya like a son bt there is no guarantee of jagya giving basanth a father's respect..
also,in spite of DS telling anandi tht it was her dream which landed her in this situation,rt now DS pretty much is on anandi's corner..aage ka kuch bol nahi sakte,bt i feel as tho it wud be diff this time..i dnt know y,its a hunch..

rgattudivmathghotalazpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Dadisa's reaction to anandi bringing tea was really emotional,  for once she did cry out of sadness for anandi but she still  thinks anandi is somehow responsible..Ermm Massa doesnt realise its not anandi's big dreams for her beend that caused this situation but jagya's self-centeredness .If anandi  had pursued her own dreams with the same determination as she supported her husband's  she wouldn't be left so far behind in life for jagya to call her 'ganwaar'..
Maybe massa will realize this slowly and support anandi whenever  she decides to study furtherDay Dreaming.Hopefully i'll wait for a day when maasa says to a successful anandi,"Tuney mhaarey khaandaan kaa  naam roshan kiya hai chhori" ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Riamonkdivmathghotalazanu rulzgrouchointruderfast

Go to top