BV Written Update: 3rd May 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

Was just listening to one of my favorite Bruno Mars and for some reason this song suits Anandi's situation !! donno how many over here listen to Bruno Mars...but the lyrics of this song exactly match with what Anandi might be going through...

Easy come, easy go, That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give
Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss, you had you eyes wide open, why were they open?
Gave you all I had, And you tossed it in the trash,You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is
I'd catch a grenade for ya, Throw my hand on a blade for ya, I'd jump in front of a train for ya, You know I'd do anything for ya 
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby; But you won't do the same
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs[/YOUTUBE]

Not only I have to listen to this song everyday (on my girls ipod), I have to watch the video too :-)
Just kidding... Very apt song to Anandi's situation...

Moral: A wife who sacrifices everything to see her husband happy and progressing is heartbroken upon learning his infidelity.

Hmm... Hear I was thinking they are showing evils of child marriage. The moral is about breakup and infidelity...
Thanks for the lovely update. Will skip watching the episode. Don't want to see all the rhona dhona. This is for creatives (if you are reading the forum), I know some people have tough lives. Now show something positive about how the whole Singh family will deal with this and will do something good  for their village. Show a child marriage being conducted by xxx and let Dadisa be the first person to go and stop it. Let them sponsor for the girls education. Anything positive is ok for me other than always shedding tears... It is depressing you know to watch always the plight of people... Bring some doctors who would like to work for the Singh's hospital instead of keeping it closed. What good a closed building do for the villagers?
Isn't Sugna older than Jagya? Then why did Sumitra used to call Bahirav 'Jagya ke bapu' and not 'Sugna ke bapu' in the first place 😆
A nice episode today. I agree there was alot of crying. But at the end the serial is not a love story and is supposed to deal with some serious issues facing society. hence the crying is understandably a part of what will be shown. Moreover given the current happenings in the serial, they will have to gradually make things change. It cannot be done overnight unless there is another leap.😕 Hence sadly we will have to bear sad faces. :(

I liked the scene between DS and A. Surekha Sikri has always been an awesome actress but Pratyusha is also doing a very good job. Although DS did tell A about how she (A) lost her husband and also commented that A had to pay a heavy price for sending J far away, at least for me it looked like she was empathetic to A. A outburst at the end too was wonderfully shown, as she vented out all her pent up emotion. I hope the CV's showed the scene to depict A gradually accepting the truth and becoming stronger.

I also liked the Basant and Gehna scene as well as the one with B and S.

From the looks of the precap, Sumitra has gone to Bombay.  I am looking forward to the forthcoming episodes.
Originally posted by Riamonk

Isn't Sugna older than Jagya? Then why did Sumitra used to call Bahirav 'Jagya ke bapu' and not 'Sugna ke bapu' in the first place 😆

From what I remember dear, is that , She used to call him Sugna ke bapu in the start of the episodes hmm wait let me look for it hehhee

MIssion Who's father is Bhairon???

FOUND IT !!!

[YOUTUBE]HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U6rt88tk2I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

LOL bhairon was imitating how sumitra calls him! : )

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

From what I remember dear, is that , She used to call him Sugna ke bapu in the start of the episodes hmm wait let me look for it hehhee

MIssion Who's father is Bhairon???

FOUND IT !!!

[YOUTUBE]HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U6rt88tk2I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

LOL bhairon was imitating how sumitra calls him! : )

Hahhahha..nice one👏...Sumitra must be watching ratings for the different characters and changing Bhairav name accordingly...abhi Jagya ko saari attention mil rahi hai to Jagya ke bapu 😆
I feel too sad for Anandi. I dont even watch this show anymore but if there's any scope for Anandi becoming a stronger woman n facing the hurdles and challenges in her life, then I will defo start watching again. Just for her. Hate u Jagya!
why break the hospital built for jags? make anandi study & be a doctor & she'll take over the hospital & even Lal singh can too work over there. this would be a better slap on jag's face. after all if bhairon is now anandi's bapu then he should stand for his daughter anandi

i am missing jagya , yaar he is entertaining .atleast 2 episodes without him , i am bored of this cryingfest🥱

and i knew dadisa would blame anandi 4 this, u wanna bet , she would do anything to get her laadla back , she will happily accept jag and gauri in future
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am missing jagya , yaar he is entertaining .atleast 2 episodes without him , i am bored of this cryingfest🥱

and i knew dadisa would blame anandi 4 this, u wanna bet , she would do anything to get her laadla back , she will happily accept jag and gauri in future

Same here...Jag-Gauri scenes are wayyy better than this Jaitser cry marathon 🥱 and yes even I strongly feel DS will definitely change colors, I can bet my last dollar on that too...lets see kya hotha hai...