Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-3rd May

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update.

I LOVED today's episode. SUPERR AWESOMEEE!!

The scene where they all give gifts to Suhana since she's feeling upset at not being able to go shopping was just wonderful. It actually made me wish that when I get married I should also get in-laws just like Suhana πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update Shwetha...the update was as beautiful as the episode...SUPER LIKE!πŸ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i have to say...especially to febs...this 45min episode is tiring for updating...first its long..second...very tough to remember..πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Shwetha. I am looking forward to watch today's Epi. Excited after reading the update.πŸ˜ƒ

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shwets ! hats off to your patience...the update is shweet as shwets..

overall it was good and enjoyable...First time in front of family ishaan ka chichoorapan dekhneka mila...Thank god they dint brought in  letter topic today...

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Shweta! Super-loved it, esp the scene where they shower gifts on Suhaana and Panna's scene with MIL. For a minute, I thought maybe Raunak had deposited the money, but MIL doing it also is good.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for the update, Shweta! Super-loved it, esp the scene where they shower gifts on Suhaana and Panna's scene with MIL. For a minute, I thought maybe Raunak had deposited the money, but MIL doing it also is good.

Exactly my thought😊
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update Shweta. Looking forward to seeing the episode as it does sound very good.πŸ˜ƒ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shwetha... I haven't watched the Epi. Yet but soon will. πŸ‘πŸΌ