Scene & Dialogue (hindi and english )- Episode 169

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hello here is today  scene and dialoge of today enjoyπŸ˜‰

scene of today

well two best scnenes in this   ep where  ranveer talkes to amoli in the ouse and after he meets here outside πŸ˜†

dialoge of today

janti ho me is waqt jo jahoon tumhare saath kar sakta hoon lekin nahin me esa karna ka sochon ga bhi nahin you know whay becouse you are disgusting πŸ‘
omg dv what you said to here woww funny
🀣

played 8 may

πŸ‘
once again superb choice yaar

thanks a ton

I can believe ranveer saying that but cant imagine DV saying to his chahat that ur disgusting 🀣 DV oh DV 🀣 n shame Amoli 🀣

but the 1st bit of i can do woteva i want wiv u is so typical DV aint it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Translation:
DV:"Do u know i can do woteva i want wiv u right now... but i wont ... u know y?? because ur disgusting"...  
Originally posted by PreciousPri

once again superb choice yaar

thanks a ton

I can believe ranveer saying that but cant imagine DV saying to his chahat that ur disgusting 🀣 DV oh DV 🀣 n shame Amoli 🀣

but the 1st bit of i can do woteva i want wiv u is so typical DV aint it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Translation:
DV:"Do u know i can do woteva i want wiv u right now... but i wont ... u know y?? because ur disgusting"...  

Same old DV πŸ˜‰  how can he change himself ...saying this can do anything with u πŸ˜†
 Superb choice ghaz πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Same old DV πŸ˜‰  how can he change himself ...saying this can do anything with u πŸ˜†

yep Savi same old typical DV πŸ˜†.. woh nahin sudrega πŸ˜†