Posted: 12 years ago
aww thts a beautiful sig😳
hi

wishing everyone a very happy mother's day

norzar
hi

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/9498-happy-mother-day.htm#1605601

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Popular Tellydom stars speak on the occasion of Mother's Day...

'The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness'- Honore de Balzac, author

Mothers are sweet, as they are there with us when we need; they are forgiving, as they have the strongest and the bearing heart; they are deadly, as they can read us without even looking at us.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

On this auspicious day Telly Buzz got in touch with popular television actors about their relation with their mother and about their childhood secrets that they would like to share. We also asked them what they like to cook for their mothers, if given a chance.

Let's see what they have to say!!!

Karan Wahi

As a child I was really scared of my mother as she was the Vice Principal of the school where I studied and she is still. Thus, I was very bad at hiding anything from my mother. She was literally a terror and because of this whenever I get irritated, I used to take that on my dad because I think that I can overpower him in that matter as he just walks off. And if at all I take on mom, I have always said sorry to her because everyone in the family knows that it is a lost battle with her. But today I realize that it is all because of our parents we have reached where we are today and whatever wrong you do, they will always be there to support you. They are the best gifts you can get.
If I get a chance, I would like to cook Rajma Chaval for her because I love it. She basically loves Kashmiri food which is really yummy and I dare not try it. It's very difficult to make it yummy and I do not want to spoil my mother's taste.
Awww KW wants to cook Rajma Chawal for his Mom , he's sooo cute & adorable 😳

Guys Plzz comment :)

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/9498-happy-mother-day.htm
hi

kw is adorable and he is spot on that our parents are our best gifts

norzar