|KW Lovers ka Adda #36|[IO]- Aagoe Kab Tum Saajna - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by malluangel

and its being o so subtle about it...
every time... wow. well i mean not everytime, but its like...eep! man...i need a getting him seduced plan ASAP!

srsly too subtle...i bet u one day its just gonna pop up n go BOOM๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

seduced plan *SMH* only u๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by indian_beauty

puhleez!! ur the one who walked in on us...am I right Baby?
look he's saying YES frm behind the door...n he's mad at u for interrupting our "moment" lyk tht๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

OMGG!!!! I was just listening to tht song this evening๐Ÿ˜›

we are amazingly in sync zaq.
i think the universe is telling us something- we should both run away and camp out in front of KWs house๐Ÿ˜†

weve moved on! whew!
๐Ÿ˜
so sweet! song+couple [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj9X7PF68PA[/YOUTUBE]

well tht phase is over 

Awww sweet VM n Arjuhi are ๐Ÿ˜
btw is kmh rlly ending๐Ÿ˜•

srsly too subtle...i bet u one day its just gonna pop up n go BOOM๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

seduced plan *SMH* only u๐Ÿ˜†

this waiting thing aint goin down pretty๐Ÿ˜•

sometimes, i like to pretend that its rhiddima playing that banjo thingy and sid running...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWOW1dQs3U[/YOUTUBE]

we are amazingly in sync zaq.
i think the universe is telling us something- we should both run away and camp out in front of KWs house๐Ÿ˜†

in front of his house...um how about we 'camp' inside his house with him๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
plus now toh I knw where he lives...well not exactly bt the town...so LET'S GOOO!!!!!!!

well tht phase is over 

Awww sweet VM n Arjuhi are ๐Ÿ˜
btw is kmh rlly ending๐Ÿ˜•

i hope not!
whyyy i ask i beg!??!
now i have no shows to watch ๐Ÿ˜†
i guess it was getting low trps cuz all of a sudden arjuns framed for murdering dadu well trying and then now its the typical ill fight for my love. the starting spark is on a low

this waiting thing aint goin down pretty๐Ÿ˜•

sometimes, i like to pretend that its rhiddima playing that banjo thingy and sid running...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWOW1dQs3U[/YOUTUBE]

LMFAO!! I wud love to see tht...and after reading Neet's FF I wanna see tht even more now!!!!

in front of his house...um how about we 'camp' inside his house with him๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
plus now toh I knw where he lives...well not exactly bt the town...so LET'S GOOO!!!!!!!

YES!
we can like get in when hes not home and then when he does get home, well be on the couch like at home with his giant screen or tv and be all "Welcome Home Honey!๐Ÿ˜ƒ" ๐Ÿ˜†

i hope not!
whyyy i ask i beg!??!
now i have no shows to watch ๐Ÿ˜†
i guess it was getting low trps cuz all of a sudden arjuns framed for murdering dadu well trying and then now its the typical ill fight for my love. the starting spark is on a low

there was a TB article a few days ago n it said it was ending cuz tht Ratan ka swaymwar shit is starting ๐Ÿค”

YES!
we can like get in when hes not home and then when he does get home, well be on the couch like at home with his giant screen or tv and be all "Welcome Home Honey!๐Ÿ˜ƒ" ๐Ÿ˜†

PERFECT!!!!! ahh man he'll be so happy to see such beautiful sexy n hot girls waiting for him in his house ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†