|KW Lovers ka Adda #36|[IO]- Aagoe Kab Tum Saajna - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
umm hello?!?!

b/w my neck still hurts 
and I hate the smell of Bengay ðŸ˜¡ its just ðŸ¤¢
i am so pissed off now😡
why every show i like they mess it up😡😡😡😡 bloody shit😡

why guys cannot tell their GF that someone else kissed him and get it over with then hide it from her, guys are so dumb, now i am afraid that amy is going to be mad at Ty b/c she hates lies UH!!!!!!

i hate girls who wants to steal other girls BF😡 and the BF just stand there and let the girl kiss and not slap the shit out of that girl😡 it is like he was enjoying it and said he liked her but no, i am about to slap the shit out of TY! amy is the perfect girl and yet he is being ass, he was not like this before!😡😡😡😡 looser got some screw loose!
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i am so pissed off now😡
why every show i like they mess it up😡 bloody shit😡

why guys cannot tell their GF that someone else kissed him and get it over with then hide it from her, guys are so dumb, now i am afraid that amy is going to be mad at Ty b/c she hates lies UH!!!!!!

i hate girls who wants to steal other girls BF😡 and the BF just stand there and let the girl kiss and not slap the shit out of that girl😡 it is like he was enjoying it and said he liked her but no, i am about to slap the shit out of TY! amy is the perfect girl and yet he is being ass, he was not like this before!😡 looser got some screw loose!

Banuuu my AK-47 ki queen *BREATH* 

and what are u talking about 😕😕😕

b/w jhappisss ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗
zarqa my cutie pie🤗🤗

*heartland* a show that i like and i cannot b/c they are so perfect with each other but has all the evil eyes, everytime Ty and Amy are together someone comes between thema dn torn them apart😡

seriously why cannot some girl stay the hell away from other girl BF, like hello f**k off he is not yours so don't act fresh with him.

first she acted like he is just a friend but the next moment amy trusted her, she f**king kissing her BF😲😲😲😲 like where the hell is my sandle😡
Originally posted by indian_beauty

umm Bani🤔
yes😊

zarqa my cutie pie🤗🤗

*heartland* a show that i like and i cannot b/c they are so perfect with each other but has all the evil eyes, everytime Ty and Amy are together someone comes between thema dn torn them apart😡

seriously why cannot some girl stay the hell away from other girl BF, like hello f**k off he is not yours so don't act fresh with him.

first she acted like he is just a friend but the next moment amy trusted her, she f**king kissing her BF😲 like where the hell is my sandle😡

ookkk 🤔😆

ok on a serious thts pretty f**ked up...and trust me even I hate ppl lyk tht...y can't some girls just understand tht the guy is taken n he is NOT  yours so keep ur dirty hands off of him AngryAngryAngry
OMFG! now another guy is acting frsh with amy😲😲😲😲 TY!!!! dude come fast and tell your GF what you did b/c i am afraid she will leave you if you keep it a secret

it is like hormaan couldn't keep his hands off sid wife😡

yes😊

uhh nothing...I thought u left😆

b/w how come u dont come on FB anymore😕
no i didn't leave zarqa😆 oh i do just to add my photos, i totally forgot to say hi, now days i hardly stay home😆 and when i go there is no one, i even say hi but no one says hi back to me so i leave😆

OMFG! now another guy is acting frsh with amy😲 TY!!!! dude come fast and tell your GF what you did b/c i am afraid she will leave you if you keep it a secret

it is like hormaan couldn't keep his hands off sid wife😡

Twisted *SMH* srsly y can't ppl just come out n say tht truth...everything wud be so much easier!