Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

kASHAP fAMILY (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Yeah this kinds of families do exist my aunt live in a joint family her sister-in-law kids call her mom n chachi to their own mother...my aunt whenever she come her SIL kids always come with her even if her kids don't come...n as for me though i never lived in a joint family as my grandparents died even before my birth but i can surely say that my father is like alok a complete kanjoos or i can say makhijoosLOLn my mom she is a mixture of BM n rano

My mother is also at times she exactly like BM but then if something happens she becomes Rano and she won't stop crying for at least an hour!! OuchAlso my aunts children, they prefer to go out with my mother rather than their own mother!! LOLIts funny but I think there are some really nice similiaries amongst all of us and the Kashyaps. No matter how fictional they are they are still very relatable.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbueAshisGurpreetDNimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Awww Sachi...Thats so sweet to read yr family bonding...SmileEven my family is almost the same and they live together... and I miss them a lot...Same here...1hr convo on total with all...LOL

wow... that's great to know... Smile. I am so happy to know that we have same Size of Big Joint familyLOLLOL... awww that's so amazing...Big smile
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

@sachi aww tht's such a nice thing to knw about! 

When our family [mom,dad, three sis] we often go to our nanke house in india and there since most of our cousins are coming bak for summer holidays! we seem to be one big joint family! LOL! its hilarious! 
my mom, 2 massi ji, 1 mama, all with their spouse, and children us 3 sis, elder massi has 2 boys, younger massi has 1boy,1 girl and mamma ji has 2 boys too!! we all go bak during same time to visit our naana and naaniji! LOL! everywhere we go i think, people are more worried about how many people are gonna come together! LOL!  
All of the family members are unique in their own way , and surprisingly quite diff as well! 
Nana-naniji are always fighting! as in my nanaji teases my nani a lot for small things, and she gets irritated, but my nanaji cant live without her tht's for sure! Embarrassed as he doesnt even knw where his things are! LOL
My mom: short tempered, most straightforward, very emotional person! [bit like my nana]! 
elder massi: fashionable, great cook, not much emotional rather practical thinking! 
Younger massi: MOOOST emotional, worry about everything, bit childish and veryy funny! LOL
All are quite lovable for wht they are! and wht surprises me most [ is us three sis are bit like my mom and her sis which is weirdConfused]! 

@Keenu...Hug Thanks for Sharing your Family Bonding... it's such a nice thing to know about your Mom's side family... aww Your Nanaji Naniji are so adorable... & Relatable to Dadaji, Dadiji from SGP... Smile
and I know get together is always a fun... dhamaal & Masti... I am glad you shared this... I enjoyed reading this a lot...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

To Topic Maker: You started a really good topic dear... all have shared their Family Bonding... & Relived those beautiful moments with Family... Personally I enjoyed sharing with you guys... Big smile and enjoyed knowing about all of your families... Smile
ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Nice to read that so many of you are a part of a joint family Smile I thought they are extinct today after seeing everybody around me. 

I was brought up in a nuclear family with just my grand mom living with me, but we had a lot of visitors and a lot of relatives staying at our place for sometimes months together. With a lot of my relatives staying in the same city and the rest of them coming during summer vacations, we as kids used to have a great time. Being the only child never made me feel lonely with all the chehel-pehel around me, and since I was the youngest, all my aunts used to really pamper me. My mom used to have a tough time when she wanted to scold me, because I had so many people defending me LOL

But all this lasted till my grand mom died. Things changed a lot after that. The number of people visiting decreased, and the frequency of get-togethers reduced. With all of us growing up and with one cousin having a board exam after the other, we saw lesser and lesser of each other. Today, all of us are married, we meet only once or twice a year.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GiViews

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I wrote this question knowing fully well there are people like these characters...my mom and one of my brother in laws are one of those. my question is, is there a family like them? Forget the jolly time they have together, all the laughter, peace, joy gifts. But how they love love the take care of each other behind close doors. I stay with my husband's family too...its really as large is this family( when i mean stay i dont mean just when we come for holidays, because that is very different) We have fun and play, and make fun of each other, but i when thing get bad, you can see through those smiling faces. I wouldn't call it  hatred but its not loving.
I came from a very different type of family. So i had big problem with the women in my husband's family. Nobody was trying to understand me and help me in a good way to understand my new family. So i was always judged...i cried for 3 two years just for real unconditional love from them. I had to force myself to get things right since i dont have my family close by for help.
With all these i am not saying my in laws are bad people, but they are been real. now we live happy together( as far as i follow the way they do their things)  they are really good to me.

Even if the older numbers in tthe family understand Suhana and help her in a loving and gift given why, its vey natural not to expect that  from the other two Bhahus .

Edited by avyarima - 12 May 2011 at 12:23pm
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
s...they didn't even feel 4 ishan's accident...

Go to top