Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i always liked the warmth and happy going attitude of the kashyap family and liked episode very much...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

lol..really liked your post๐Ÿ˜†Yup...the charachters are a bit superficial..but like Supriya ji had said in the headlines today interview..when people are hell bent on showing kitchen politics,extra marital affairs etc..why shouldnt they also show a family like the Kashyaps?๐Ÿ˜ŠI guess after watching the show and its charachters..even someone pathetic like Panna's saas can also learn something and change๐Ÿ˜ŠI dont think people like these really exist in the real world..but who knows...after this show...we might find someone like the kashyaps somewhere..๐Ÿ˜›especially during my birthday๐Ÿ˜†I like getting gifts like they gave to Suhana๐Ÿ˜†

you will be surprised shounak tht people like kashyaps do exist! ๐Ÿ˜‰ i know many families who are like them! one of them is prolly the closest to my heart and i love visiting them sooo much! [ my mom's nanke family]! they are like a replica of kashyaps! extremely lovable, everytime i watch SGP, it reminds me of them and makes me sad tht i m so freaking far!  
[coincidently, they are three brothers, and sis too, plus joint family] 
Nothin is impossible you knw ๐Ÿ˜‰
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sachi aww tht's such a nice thing to knw about! 

When our family [mom,dad, three sis] we often go to our nanke house in india and there since most of our cousins are coming bak for summer holidays! we seem to be one big joint family! ๐Ÿ˜†! its hilarious! 
my mom, 2 massi ji, 1 mama, all with their spouse, and children us 3 sis, elder massi has 2 boys, younger massi has 1boy,1 girl and mamma ji has 2 boys too!! we all go bak during same time to visit our naana and naaniji! ๐Ÿ˜†! everywhere we go i think, people are more worried about how many people are gonna come together! ๐Ÿ˜†!  
All of the family members are unique in their own way , and surprisingly quite diff as well! 
Nana-naniji are always fighting! as in my nanaji teases my nani a lot for small things, and she gets irritated, but my nanaji cant live without her tht's for sure! ๐Ÿ˜ณ as he doesnt even knw where his things are! ๐Ÿ˜†
My mom: short tempered, most straightforward, very emotional person! [bit like my nana]! 
elder massi: fashionable, great cook, not much emotional rather practical thinking! 
Younger massi: MOOOST emotional, worry about everything, bit childish and veryy funny! ๐Ÿ˜†
All are quite lovable for wht they are! and wht surprises me most [ is us three sis are bit like my mom and her sis which is weird๐Ÿ˜•]! 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah this kinds of families do exist my aunt live in a joint family her sister-in-law kids call her mom n chachi to their own mother...my aunt whenever she come her SIL kids always come with her even if her kids don't come...n as for me though i never lived in a joint family as my grandparents died even before my birth but i can surely say that my father is like alok a complete kanjoos or i can say makhijoos๐Ÿ˜†n my mom she is a mixture of BM n rano
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Yeah this kinds of families do exist my aunt live in a joint family her sister-in-law kids call her mom n chachi to their own mother...my aunt whenever she come her SIL kids always come with her even if her kids don't come...n as for me though i never lived in a joint family as my grandparents died even before my birth but i can surely say that my father is like alok a complete kanjoos or i can say makhijoos๐Ÿ˜†n my mom she is a mixture of BM n rano

My mother is also at times she exactly like BM but then if something happens she becomes Rano and she won't stop crying for at least an hour!! Also my aunts children, they prefer to go out with my mother rather than their own mother!! ๐Ÿ˜†Its funny but I think there are some really nice similiaries amongst all of us and the Kashyaps. No matter how fictional they are they are still very relatable.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: crysind

Awww Sachi...Thats so sweet to read yr family bonding...๐Ÿ˜ŠEven my family is almost the same and they live together... and I miss them a lot...Same here...1hr convo on total with all...๐Ÿ˜†

wow... that's great to know... Smile. I am so happy to know that we have same Size of Big Joint family๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... awww that's so amazing...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

@sachi aww tht's such a nice thing to knw about! 

When our family [mom,dad, three sis] we often go to our nanke house in india and there since most of our cousins are coming bak for summer holidays! we seem to be one big joint family! ๐Ÿ˜†! its hilarious! 
my mom, 2 massi ji, 1 mama, all with their spouse, and children us 3 sis, elder massi has 2 boys, younger massi has 1boy,1 girl and mamma ji has 2 boys too!! we all go bak during same time to visit our naana and naaniji! ๐Ÿ˜†! everywhere we go i think, people are more worried about how many people are gonna come together! ๐Ÿ˜†!  
All of the family members are unique in their own way , and surprisingly quite diff as well! 
Nana-naniji are always fighting! as in my nanaji teases my nani a lot for small things, and she gets irritated, but my nanaji cant live without her tht's for sure! ๐Ÿ˜ณ as he doesnt even knw where his things are! ๐Ÿ˜†
My mom: short tempered, most straightforward, very emotional person! [bit like my nana]! 
elder massi: fashionable, great cook, not much emotional rather practical thinking! 
Younger massi: MOOOST emotional, worry about everything, bit childish and veryy funny! ๐Ÿ˜†
All are quite lovable for wht they are! and wht surprises me most [ is us three sis are bit like my mom and her sis which is weird๐Ÿ˜•]! 

@Keenu...๐Ÿค— Thanks for Sharing your Family Bonding... it's such a nice thing to know about your Mom's side family... aww Your Nanaji Naniji are so adorable... & Relatable to Dadaji, Dadiji from SGP... ๐Ÿ˜Š
and I know get together is always a fun... dhamaal & Masti... I am glad you shared this... I enjoyed reading this a lot...๐Ÿ˜Š
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

To Topic Maker: You started a really good topic dear... all have shared their Family Bonding... & Relived those beautiful moments with Family... Personally I enjoyed sharing with you guys... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and enjoyed knowing about all of your families... ๐Ÿ˜Š
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice to read that so many of you are a part of a joint family ๐Ÿ˜Š I thought they are extinct today after seeing everybody around me. 

I was brought up in a nuclear family with just my grand mom living with me, but we had a lot of visitors and a lot of relatives staying at our place for sometimes months together. With a lot of my relatives staying in the same city and the rest of them coming during summer vacations, we as kids used to have a great time. Being the only child never made me feel lonely with all the chehel-pehel around me, and since I was the youngest, all my aunts used to really pamper me. My mom used to have a tough time when she wanted to scold me, because I had so many people defending me ๐Ÿ˜†

But all this lasted till my grand mom died. Things changed a lot after that. The number of people visiting decreased, and the frequency of get-togethers reduced. With all of us growing up and with one cousin having a board exam after the other, we saw lesser and lesser of each other. Today, all of us are married, we meet only once or twice a year.

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wrote this question knowing fully well there are people like these characters...my mom and one of my brother in laws are one of those. my question is, is there a family like them? Forget the jolly time they have together, all the laughter, peace, joy gifts. But how they love love the take care of each other behind close doors. I stay with my husband's family too...its really as large is this family( when i mean stay i dont mean just when we come for holidays, because that is very different) We have fun and play, and make fun of each other, but i when thing get bad, you can see through those smiling faces. I wouldn't call it  hatred but its not loving.
I came from a very different type of family. So i had big problem with the women in my husband's family. Nobody was trying to understand me and help me in a good way to understand my new family. So i was always judged...i cried for 3 two years just for real unconditional love from them. I had to force myself to get things right since i dont have my family close by for help.
With all these i am not saying my in laws are bad people, but they are been real. now we live happy together( as far as i follow the way they do their things)  they are really good to me.

Even if the older numbers in tthe family understand Suhana and help her in a loving and gift given why, its vey natural not to expect that  from the other two Bhahus .
Edited by avyarima - 12 years ago