avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is this family for real? are there even people like that? if there is please let me know cos i would like to join them...lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol..really liked your post😆Yup...the charachters are a bit superficial..but like Supriya ji had said in the headlines today interview..when people are hell bent on showing kitchen politics,extra marital affairs etc..why shouldnt they also show a family like the Kashyaps?😊I guess after watching the show and its charachters..even someone pathetic like Panna's saas can also learn something and change😊I dont think people like these really exist in the real world..but who knows...after this show...we might find someone like the kashyaps somewhere..😛especially during my birthday😆I like getting gifts like they gave to Suhana😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
its not abt whether people are like that...its bt...if u want..u can be like them also...😊
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So true shweta...Its not the matter of "Is people like that?" ...Its a matter of "Can people be like them?"

None will say SGP is real, but will say more closer to reality...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ask my bhabi she thinks my late mother was more to her then her real mother. You might not get the entire Kyshaps in one family but you do have characters like Alok, Badi maa , dadajee etc . I am toh pukka made up my mind that I would be like my mother for my DIL, very much like Badi maa. I know a lot of characters from SGP in real not necessary all in same family, and thank God I don't know the types of Saas they are showing in other shows.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avyarima

Is this family for real? are there even people like that? if there is please let me know cos i would like to join them...lol

You know what? My answer is yes. There are people I know who are like the Kashyaps. My mother for one, she too is so selfess, loving and giving just like BM. My nana is a jolly old man, just like Dadji. I know of a few friends of mine who similar to Suhana and there are some very annoying ones like Ilesh as well. I guess I could go on and on. My point is that enven though they do romantacise the idea of a joint family, each character is very real. There is something relatable about each one, some more than others. So yes there are people like that in the world, may be only a few but they do exist.
panic_monger thumbnail
ya dear good people exist everywhere bt the thing is dat in the same house they cant live together bcos joint family system is not much possible now and if there r 12 people in a house living togather not 6 bt 2 or 3 of them wud definately hv their own thinking and they wud not like to change them for their family especially for their MIL or BHABHIS and those 2 or 3 people destroy the happiness of their house.i hv seen many people like this therefore i cant confess dat joint family can live happily like KASHYAPS 
ya its v much near to reality bt u tell me if a bahu like suhana enters in a family to bht hi hardly koi hoga jo use samjhe ga or us ki value karega or use dosron ki value karna sikhaye ga is liye kashyaps jaisi family only dramas mn hi ho sakti ha😊or suhana jaisi bahu bhi STAR PLUS  pe hi achi lagti ha😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wouldn't say that Family like Kashyaps exist .  all in all V all have relationships to take care. U do take care of ur In-Laws as humanly possible as U can  . Cause that is how our sanskruti teaches us. B respectful to ur elders. I'll say in reality Kashyaps - 30 to 50 % = Real in-laws... I hope this ans. ur Q.
     U can find people like Kashyaps but not everyone like them in one house hold usually 2-3 people per household how this works.
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all, to find a family of this size is so difficult today... Actually today I cannot think of anyone, anyone in my circle of friends who is married and is living with his/her siblings. So I cannot answer this question. When the size itself does not match, I cannot compare the other parameters 😉 

Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

First of all, to find a family of this size is so difficult today... Actually today I cannot think of anyone, anyone in my circle of friends who is married and is living with his/her siblings. So I cannot answer this question. When the size itself does not match, I cannot compare the other parameters 😉 

You are right not many have that many people living under one roof. Most of the families I  know, have usually the grandparents and eldest son's wife and children living together. The younger children are either in Uni or have married and are living seperately. Only in the villages have big family settings like that.

True there aren't exact families like the Kshyaps but there are people like them. Goodness is still here in the world, few and far in between but there are nice good people around.