Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Exactly my point. "but its soo sweet of Rajni and Disha...I dont think any other bhabhi would do that πŸ˜Š but i wish that they give some importance to Rajni and Disha too!!"

That's the reason I say... Rajni is indeed the best & Perfect Bahu of Indian Television... She cares & sacrifices for everyone in the house... She has been in the house for many years & we can see she is in true sense Bahu of Badi Maa... over the years she had learned many things from Badi Maa, & like her she also keeps Kashyap family together & bonded. I feel Rajni Badi Maa ki Parchhai hai... Bilkul unke jese hi She is an ocean of Love to give it to whole family... Kudos to Bhairavi Raichura for portraying such a great Character & make it real... great job by CVs who created Rajni's character for us to learn from her...πŸ‘

Beautifully said about the Character rajni...Every character and every actor has done more than 100% justice to their role and that the reason of we liking SGP...

but to mention...Rajni & Disha would have enjoyed more than this so they never complain and kashyap family is not un fair to them ...if you remember there is one dialogue...
Jo rajni ko mila vo disha ko nahi.aur jo disha ko mila vo suhana ko nahi..vo hai...Itnasaalo ka pyaar...it means everything...

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U r right but Rajni n Disha have spend more time in Kasyap family than suhana they must have got all the love n affection which suhana is getting n even now also kasyap family treat all their bahus equally..itz just suhana is lil childish by nature n rajni n disha are matured to understand the things...n btw suhana n ishaan also bought gifts for the whole family remember when they have shown the whole month passes in just one episode there was one scene in the hall where suhana was telling ishaan ths is for ishika,ths is for rajni di etc
panic_monger thumbnail
i thought suhana will give her bangles to MAA bcos she sold her's for suhana's treatment bt nooo suhana kitni kanjus nikli...πŸ˜›
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have always felt that the family gives equal affection to all the three bahus. But the only thing I always wished for is for Suhana to apologize to R&D for the restaurant incident. Its too late now maybe to apologize directly, but it would be nice to see her do something for them personally. 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

I have always felt that the family gives equal affection to all the three bahus. But the only thing I always wished for is for Suhana to apologize to R&D for the restaurant incident. Its too late now maybe to apologize directly, but it would be nice to see her do something for them personally. 

Sushma I agree... Suhaana never did anything for them personally I mean. I understand she naive but Ishaaan is not. They never talk abt how to maintain relationships. If it was real life Ur in-Laws would have rip U apart . Suhaaana never once bought anything for them and Today she gladely took their gifts. Caus she was missing Shopping. It also not fair to R & D no matter how long they have been married , Kashyaps should see them equally . Period. How would it look if R & D's parents were present in that room .
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry to disagree here. There nothing unfair in what we saw today in SGP.
The Kashyaps were only trying to cheer her up as she was in Sanju's words "having withdrawal symptoms". Suhana's passion in her ife has been shopping and when she realised how hard it was for the KASHYAP's to fund her surgery, she decided not go shopping for a month. This shows her true love and deep care for the family. She doesn't want to go and spend money because they had already spent alot for her treatment. She feels that if doesn't go shopping it'll save Ishaan and the Kashyaps some money. She declared that last week.

Giving up shopping for Suhana is indeed a sacrifice. It may be a trivial matter for many, but for her it is a big deal.

• This is her way of showing solidarity to her new family
  • it was her way of saying thankyou for all you've done, I am greatful
  • its is her way of saying I appreciate everything you've done and I love you all.

Of course she never thought how difficult it would be to give up something that she's passionate about so suddenly BUT she didn't give up she too stuck to her word and didn't go shopping. This proved her sincerity and dedication to her family and Ishaan.

The Kashayps saw that she was doing this for them only but as they love her, they wanted to make her happy. Seeing her agitated and sad didn't make them happy. So they went and bought her gifts. This is what loved ones do. When one's sad, they'll do what they know will make that person happy. It doesn't have to be gifts/shopping (it could be anything that the person likes/loves), but in Suhana's case it was gifts because its what she loves and it made her happy. THATS what was important. I am sure when Rajni and Disha are unhappy the family knows of ways to make them happy too. Everyone is different.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Sushma I agree... Suhaana never did anything for them personally I mean. I understand she naive but Ishaaan is not. They never talk abt how to maintain relationships. If it was real life Ur in-Laws would have rip U apart . Suhaaana never once bought anything for them and Today she gladely took their gifts. Caus she was missing Shopping. It also not fair to R & D no matter how long they have been married , Kashyaps should see them equally . Period. How would it look if R & D's parents were present in that room .

May I remind you that during the time when they showed the LEAP before the holi episode, there was a scene where Suhana has come back from shopping and she was showing Ishaan one by one what she had bought for everyone, including Meena.
πŸ˜ƒ
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

@bold :- Thats such a good point NetriπŸ‘ This is what most conversations revolve around at least in the initial years of an arranged marriage especially if you are staying with your in-laws. 

About buying stuff for everyone, dint Suhana buy something for everyone in one of these episodes where they used a time machine?
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

May I remind you that during the time when they showed the LEAP before the holi episode, there was a scene where Suhana has come back from shopping and she was showing Ishaan one by one what she had bought for everyone, including Meena.
πŸ˜ƒ

Sheemu One scene... 🀒  What abt R & D has done until now. ??? πŸ˜•

iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Sorry to disagree here. There nothing unfair in what we saw today in SGP.
The Kashyaps were only trying to cheer her up as she was in Sanju's words "having withdrawal symptoms". Suhana's passion in her ife has been shopping and when she realised how hard it was for the KASHYAP's to fund her surgery, she decided not go shopping for a month. This shows her true love and deep care for the family. She doesn't want to go and spend money because they had already spent alot for her treatment. She feels that if doesn't go shopping it'll save Ishaan and the Kashyaps some money. She declared that last week.

Giving up shopping for Suhana is indeed a sacrifice. It may be a trivial matter for many, but for her it is a big deal.

• This is her way of showing solidarity to her new family
  • it was her way of saying thankyou for all you've done, I am greatful
  • its is her way of saying I appreciate everything you've done and I love you all.

Of course she never thought how difficult it would be to give up something that she's passionate about so suddenly BUT she didn't give up she too stuck to her word and didn't go shopping. This proved her sincerity and dedication to her family and Ishaan.

The Kashayps saw that she was doing this for them only but as they love her, they wanted to make her happy. Seeing her agitated and sad didn't make them happy. So they went and bought her gifts. This is what loved ones do. When one's sad, they'll do what they know will make that person happy. It doesn't have to be gifts/shopping (it could be anything that the person likes/loves), but in Suhana's case it was gifts because its what she loves and it made her happy. THATS what was important. I am sure when Rajni and Disha are unhappy the family knows of ways to make them happy too. Everyone is different.

I dis- Agree... Yes she understands everyone's sacrifices for her . But no one ask her to give up shopping either . This is no way she can b angry and rude to everyone cause , she finds it hard to give up. This is no way she can talk to her sister & her best friends like that cause she is having  " Withdrawal SYMPTOMS " 🀒  So when everyone bought things for her to cheer her up did it solve the initial purpose as U suggested " Saving Money" It was her decision not anyone make her take that decision . U choose / Make up ur mind abt something than U stand by ur decision.  It is the part of learning , Did she learn anything ? other than they all love her. No . Did she ever had to give up anything in life before .? No. Willingly ? No. Did she put anyone else's happiness before her before? No. not that I remember. I want her to b a better person ... Way better than she is right now. I can see she has changed but it not good enough for me. May b cause I was raised differently.