frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kashyap family is so unfair to rajni and disha.
poor girls do all the cooking and stuff and suhana gets pampered.

wish they had got rajni and disha too some small gifts... token gifts. actually i was hoping that suhana would give some of those gifts to them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You know,I feel we only see Suhana getting all the love and attention as she has barely been in the house for a year...whereas Rajni and Disha have been there for a long time...The people the kashyaps are...they must have given the same ammount of love to rajni and Disha as well as much as they give to Suhana😳.But yes...like you said...I would like to see Suhana also gifting things to her bhabhis and the rest of the family too😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yes R&D are doing many work...bt we have seen the others do too...BM, RB, Rano and sometimes even dadiji...

as shounak said...R&D must have got soo much love from the kashyaps..

there was this small dialogue...which i like very very much...small,simple one...no significance to the story...during the roti making episode by suhana...the family will be sitting in the dining..Alok will ask where disha is...ilesh will say she has headache...alok will say its not nice..she is sitting alone with headache and they are enjoying here...and RB will go...there are small small things like this...that mentions how much the family loved R&D also...
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah , i feel its kinda unfair...😳 Suhana has been in the kyshap family for like 1 year...but Rajni and Disha are like the old bahus...but they should just show like them being pampered too...!! I know Suhana is the smallest bahu and she has suffered from barin tumor..!! its good to see the family members care about Suhana too much!! πŸ˜ƒ but its soo sweet of Rajni and Disha...I dont think any other bhabhi would do that πŸ˜Š but i wish that they give some importance to Rajni and Disha too!! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

yes R&D are doing many work...bt we have seen the others do too...BM, RB, Rano and sometimes even dadiji...

as shounak said...R&D must have got soo much love from the kashyaps..

there was this small dialogue...which i like very very much...small,simple one...no significance to the story...during the roti making episode by suhana...the family will be sitting in the dining..Alok will ask where disha is...ilesh will say she has headache...alok will say its not nice..she is sitting alone with headache and they are enjoying here...and RB will go...there are small small things like this...that mentions how much the family loved R&D also...

Also do you remember the scene during SuShaan's marriage when Disha doesnt have anything to gift SuShaan and badi ma comes to rescue and days..yeh tohfe..na mere na tumhare...HUM SABKE!!!..That particular scene has been my favourite till now in the show..I love that even more than the gift of a smile scene tooπŸ˜›Have been trying to find that scene from such a long time..cant find it at all

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same opinion as Shounak & Shweta... Both R&D must have got same amount of love as Suhana... But may be not as gifts, in other ways... Here they gifted Suhana bcz she did sacrifice her habit for that family...For Disha & Rajni it should have been in some other way... 

And the best thing is all of them,means Rajni, Disha, Suhana & Ishika share their belongings... No doubt about that... Its been declared at so many places...So  even if Suhana got that hand bag, bangles...that doesn't matter... It is equal to getting others too... So they are happy in any ways...
Edited by crysind - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...even that scene...during muh dikhai...when ilesh and disha wont have anything to give...inder and rajini will give their gift and say...its from them...that was a super scene too...

u din mean this scene na...cos BM scene..i cant still remember..when that scene will come??
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SGPianShehreen

Yeah , i feel its kinda unfair...😳 Suhana has been in the kyshap family for like 1 year...but Rajni and Disha are like the old bahus...but they should just show like them being pampered too...!! I know Suhana is the smallest bahu and she has suffered from barin tumor..!! its good to see the family members care about Suhana too much!! πŸ˜ƒ but its soo sweet of Rajni and Disha...I dont think any other bhabhi would do that πŸ˜Š but i wish that they give some importance to Rajni and Disha too!! πŸ˜Š

Exactly my point. "but its soo sweet of Rajni and Disha...I dont think any other bhabhi would do that πŸ˜Š but i wish that they give some importance to Rajni and Disha too!!"

That's the reason I say... Rajni is indeed the best & Perfect Bahu of Indian Television... She cares & sacrifices for everyone in the house... She has been in the house for many years & we can see she is in true sense Bahu of Badi Maa... over the years she had learned many things from Badi Maa, & like her she also keeps Kashyap family together & bonded. I feel Rajni Badi Maa ki Parchhai hai... Bilkul unke jese hi She is an ocean of Love to give it to whole family... Kudos to Bhairavi Raichura for portraying such a great Character & make it real... great job by CVs who created Rajni's character for us to learn from her...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@shounak...even that scene...during muh dikhai...when ilesh and disha wont have anything to give...inder and rajini will give their gift and say...its from them...that was a super scene too...

u din mean this scene na...cos BM scene..i cant still remember..when that scene will come??

It came after the wedding got finalized I suppose..it was such a short but superb scene..me loved it...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...i remember it...bt dont remember when...πŸ˜†

i was thinking of various scenes where R&D were mentioned...and one such...was during the AC scene...both BM and Alok tells they have R&D too...actually one of my other fav scenes is Alok-Rano scene talking abt AC...a very serious scene...bt has soo many lines abt relations...

i think i will go on...thinking abt old episodes...😊