India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

unfair..

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
kashyap family is so unfair to rajni and disha.
poor girls do all the cooking and stuff and suhana gets pampered.

wish they had got rajni and disha too some small gifts... token gifts. actually i was hoping that suhana would give some of those gifts to them.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsibefairpreeethimadhu_dsweetymolKeenu.GcrysindGurpreetDYusBeeiViewsAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889bratz007iruaGcrysindiViewsAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yes R&D are doing many work...bt we have seen the others do too...BM, RB, Rano and sometimes even dadiji...

as shounak said...R&D must have got soo much love from the kashyaps..

there was this small dialogue...which i like very very much...small,simple one...no significance to the story...during the roti making episode by suhana...the family will be sitting in the dining..Alok will ask where disha is...ilesh will say she has headache...alok will say its not nice..she is sitting alone with headache and they are enjoying here...and RB will go...there are small small things like this...that mentions how much the family loved R&D also...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dbefairbratz007crysindYusBeeiViewsAshis

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yeah , i feel its kinda unfair...Embarrassed Suhana has been in the kyshap family for like 1 year...but Rajni and Disha are like the old bahus...but they should just show like them being pampered too...!! I know Suhana is the smallest bahu and she has suffered from barin tumor..!! its good to see the family members care about Suhana too much!! Big smile but its soo sweet of Rajni and Disha...I dont think any other bhabhi would do that Smile but i wish that they give some importance to Rajni and Disha too!! Smile

frockstarmadhu_dbefaircrysindAshisNimbuMirchiShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dbefaircrysindAshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Same opinion as Shounak & Shweta... Both R&D must have got same amount of love as Suhana... But may be not as gifts, in other ways... Here they gifted Suhana bcz she did sacrifice her habit for that family...For Disha & Rajni it should have been in some other way... 

And the best thing is all of them,means Rajni, Disha, Suhana & Ishika share their belongings... No doubt about that... Its been declared at so many places...So  even if Suhana got that hand bag, bangles...that doesn't matter... It is equal to getting others too... So they are happy in any ways...

Edited by crysind - 03 May 2011 at 10:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dAshisYusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@shounak...even that scene...during muh dikhai...when ilesh and disha wont have anything to give...inder and rajini will give their gift and say...its from them...that was a super scene too...

u din mean this scene na...cos BM scene..i cant still remember..when that scene will come??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dcrysindYusBeeAshis

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SGPianShehreen

Yeah , i feel its kinda unfair...Embarrassed Suhana has been in the kyshap family for like 1 year...but Rajni and Disha are like the old bahus...but they should just show like them being pampered too...!! I know Suhana is the smallest bahu and she has suffered from barin tumor..!! its good to see the family members care about Suhana too much!! Big smile but its soo sweet of Rajni and Disha...I dont think any other bhabhi would do that Smile but i wish that they give some importance to Rajni and Disha too!! Smile

Exactly my point. "but its soo sweet of Rajni and Disha...I dont think any other bhabhi would do that Smile but i wish that they give some importance to Rajni and Disha too!!"

That's the reason I say... Rajni is indeed the best & Perfect Bahu of Indian Television... She cares & sacrifices for everyone in the house... She has been in the house for many years & we can see she is in true sense Bahu of Badi Maa... over the years she had learned many things from Badi Maa, & like her she also keeps Kashyap family together & bonded. I feel Rajni Badi Maa ki Parchhai hai... Bilkul unke jese hi She is an ocean of Love to give it to whole family... Kudos to Bhairavi Raichura for portraying such a great Character & make it real... great job by CVs who created Rajni's character for us to learn from her...ClapClapClapClap

Edited by Sachi16 - 03 May 2011 at 10:23am

frockstarmadhu_dbefairKeenu.GYusBeeAshisShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index