Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi (Page 55)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@Shreya

U felt Geet was OTT..Ermm

I felt she was typical wifeLOL...trowing tantrums at her hubby...since her hubby pampers her...and loves to get attention and loves being pampered by her hubby

If the hubby would be sadu like Tej...Geet would not have been the same...but MSK pampers her and loves her the way she is...

So when MSK tries to come close to her as a typical hubby...she trows nakhras and sides him awayLOL

But i would love to see a role reversal here...I want Geet to seduce MSK now...By going in his room...MSK should get worried a bit but Geet should be in complete moodBig smile...that will be fun to watchWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingejyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
MedhaHug LOL LOL I'm imagining the reformed guy having cheerleaders by his side. LOL Woh din dur nahi Day Dreaming

Actually it would have made sense if Dev could not do that assigned job on time and Ballu does the same infront of the family. So Ballu would score another brownie after saving the honour at the wrestling match. Ermm

Anu- Hug Hug

hegdemedhajyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@Medha, Shreya

Yup...that i too agree...I wanted Ballu to do the herogiri in front of the family ...and wanted to proud face of Geet and blackened face of Deva...

But we also know that MSK do not believe in showing off ...be it for anything...so obviously what he did was going by his character...As i said MSK does not believe in blowing up his own trumpet of his HEROGIRI..so i guess keeping this in mind CV's did this...

but Ballu will get chance to shine in the eyes of the family again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5Bingejyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Anu- I dont know yaar... I think it has to do more with DD's acting. I mean to say that Geet was cute and funny when MSK had kissed her infront of the whole office and she was like How could you kiss me infront of people? She was so darn cute with all her antics there. Lately, after marriage to be precise, she seems irksome.  The acting doesn't look effortless. I wish she was more romantic with naughty hubby. Which wife would crib so much on making lassi for her hubby? As it is, he's working there as a slave. She should pamper him with nice khaana and love from her side. Embarrassed

I also want Geet to sneak into Ballu's room. Big smileEmbarrassed Actually, I wanted something more!! Maneet sleeping together and MSK sneaking out of her room every morning through the back window. LOL I wonder how these 2 can still sleep separately! ShockedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@ Anu and Shreya:  Hello. Are we the only souls about?  Oh well, at least the Den is at page 55 today.  Let's keep it moving. 

@ Shreya:  Do you feel that the reformed bad guy will be provided cheerleaders by the GHSP team itself?   They just might.  Who would be the first?  Lachi?  Nandini -- the prima donna -- will take a while.

panchjun5BingeGeekgodjyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Medha- LOL A day would come in GHSP when Lachi, Nandini, MSK, Geet as cheerleaders. Tongue Oh, how can I forget Dev's sabse baddi cheerleader- Daadima! Cool Hopefully she's having nice time with Nakewl! 

hegdemedhapanchjun5Geekgodjyoti06

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
maahiiiHug

hegdemedhajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
One reason why Ballu din't do the work in front of entire family is because if he had done it in front of the family,then the family would hv given all the credit to Ballu ...but thats not MSK's plan...his plan is to improve the image of MSK and not Ballu...he wants the family to admit that MSK is not a hopeless guy but a smart and intelligent man who is worthy of GeetWink...so he wants all to sing MSK's praise and not Ballu's praise...

Then when he achieves that mission fully,he can proudly say that the real face behind MSK's name who did all the work to prove his worth is Me..Big smile.

We can question that for doing all this ,why MSK need to make Dev act as MSK...its because Dev was already mistaken as MSK ./..it was not MSK's plan to plant Dev... so now that he is already mistaken as MSK, we r seeing MSK asking Dev to continue with the drama while he will think of possibilities to clear MSK's image...the face behind real MSK is not that important compared to the reputation associated with the name of MSK which he wants to clear first...Big smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 04 May 2011 at 1:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5Binge-Divine-Meetu_Anu

Go to top