Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
@Shreya:I din't find Geet OTT yaar..in fact she did manage to send Lachhi out of kitchen to prepare lassi for MSK na😳...she has always been like this only  and she enjoys when her hubby pampers her...yes mayb we want her to hyperventillate when MSK makes his moves😉..thats the only thing which is missing a bit but I hope we get to see that soon once he makes a zabardast effort to kiss her😆😳...

hhhmmm... Medha... interesting writeup... well i guess reformed good guy dont need cheer leaders... but reformed bad guy into good guy definately need cheerleader...🤔

Yesterday episode give us old Hoshirpur glimpse...😍... Maan in old attitude while working... Chup Bilkul Chup... back... and even Geet said Chup to MSK...🤣

ok me leaving... bye bye...🤗 happy dissecting GHSP and keep moving Den...

and i hope when i come back in evening... i get to see some good segments on Geet and Maan...
kya hua... kab gul ho gaye???

analysis of y maan hasnt revealed his reality is still playing in everyone's mind kya???
arey buddhu logon socho.. agar maan abhi batadega woh maan hai to use apni geet se dooor rehena padega... ghar wale uske kaam se impress honge to bhi gussa honge ki itni din unhone ballu ko geet ke aas paas mandrane diya... as they still dont like MSK... when they will start liking MSK... n then they come to know that true MSK is Ballu...n he did all the work... then they wont b gussa that they left ballu lingering around his geet... my guess is that they will tell dev...u dont hv to wait for a month... u have the permission to take geet with u... n thats when dev will tell them ...if u want to give permission to maan to take his geet then give it to the real maan... maan who did all the work...maan who did everything for his geet... n thats ballu... 😃😛... phamily will be shocked... but they like ballu... n knowing he did all work n everything for geet...they will happily send geet with him...

good afternoon ladies...was busy with workload ...and went out ...how are  we today...🤗🤗
Medha- 🤣 Brilliant!! I have always wished of watching MSK as Ballu beating Deva black and blue on Teji's order. 👍🏼 😆

Jyo- Yes Geet should hyperventilate more.😳 That scene where he comes and hugs her from behind, she should have been enjoying the moment.😳 

Sun, Gouri 🤗 🤗
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
@Gouri:Bingo😆...if MSK now reveals that he is MSK then whole family will make sure he stays away from Geet and will keep a good eye on him...phir uska mazaa time toh gaya tel lene na😉😆😆

@Arwenish:Arree baap re u think we will get a wrestling match between MSK and Dev now😲😆😆😆...that wsill b one hilarious moment for sure🤣...bvut I m feeling pity for Samir then...I mean GC ka strength and body vs Samir ka strength and body😕😕

@Shreya:Haan articles r always misleading...there it said MSK plants Dev as MSK which is not true...Dev was already mistaken as MSK  and our MSK is only continuing it further to clear MSK ka image😆..and about Maaneet sleeping together ..its not possible before CON because in daily soaps sleeping together= CON😆..So first the CON needs to happen ..only then we can see both permanently chipkofied in the bed at nights😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
pee loon
teri meethi meethi  lassi

wipe kar loon
tere lips se lassi

kiss kar loon
hai choomne ka mausammm

😳😆

hellooo beauties🤗

I moment I enter GF, corrupt mode of my brain gets active automatically😆
@Pallu:I wish Geet had not used her hand but her lips to wipe off that lassi from his lips...ishhh☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Pallu:I wish Geet had not used her hand but her lips to wipe off that lassi from his lips...ishhh☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Oyeee Jyo, maarne ka irada hai kya😆☺️ Zee would have joined u in Swarglok then😆

I am waiting for Geet to give an excuse of MSK's NON MOVING LIPS, behind her reluctancy to give a lip kiss🤣

and this is where geet should have wiped the lassi without pukcering her lips...inko patah hi nahi lips kaha pucker aur kahaan nahi pucker karte hai🤣

@shreya,jyo,pallu,gouri,anu,arwenish,medha🤗🤗