Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi (Page 42)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Me will cook and catch u guys later. Bye for now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Well I hv never considered Geet a very matured woman to begin with...she fought for her baby..went against her own family.,fine..but lets b honest..was that really a matured move for a 18yr old girl who has no shelther ..nothing for her own self and she was talking about giving birth to another life without thinking about the future ??Ermm

I would hv called Geet matured girl if she had decided to abort her baby after coming to know that her marriage was a betrayal..that would hv been a matured and practical move but Geet's decision was more emotional if we think about it logicallyErmm

So its our own assumptions when we say oh she was matured earlier..had a proper sense of judgement but now all that is lost...the thing is neither in HP nor in Delhi and nor now she has really evolved as a matured girl...she has always taken impulsive decisions from her heart based on what she felt was more apt that moment whether its the decision of giving birth to her baby or the decision of forgiving Dev thinking it will give happiness to MSK or the decision of leaving her house on holi day...I see no difference in all 3 decisions of her lifeErmm...in all 3 cases she took decisions emotionally and not practically...so that way I find her character stil consistentLOL...mayb it needs to grow from here onErmm
I think that is the biggest difference between me and Geet here because she had no one to lean on for support everytime she felt she down. Yes there was Maan but everytime he helped it was unknowingly. About Geet's decision Jyoti I think she brave to do that yes it may be seen as her emotional step, but I know that it was a practical move because I didn't care what everyone thought all I knew that my baby was never at fault for  everything that ever happened. That is just my POV because I have thought a lot through that as I was adviced by my mother and the doctor about how everything would be very difficult practically. But I was determined on my decision to keep the babyBig smile

About Geet being mature, I see 2 phases of her personality. One where she is the brave one where she can fight everyone for the truth even if it means her own maan and second the chirpy 18 year old whom she has hidden behind her heart because she has to face loads of hurdles to survive. That is just how she is and she only opens her real side to MaanEmbarrassed
About her Decision of forgiving Dev was emotional yep it was because she was looking at it from the other side where she wanted hapiness in her present life and to gain that she needed to remove the past so she did.

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 03 May 2011 at 4:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--Khush-jyoti06swan20

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
@Priti, I love seeing Geet like a free bird under MSK's protection. She was put in a cage through out her life, thanks to her family, but with MSK, she can fly as high as she wants...and it feel so good to see this. My only point is that after marriage, her character has been reduced to a typical daily heroine. She has no aim in life, she is not doing anything productive with her time. All she does is either crib or cry or act all bubbly. Since she is the lead character, I wished cvs learnt to balance her character...show her bubbly but also show her mature side once in a while. Show her wasting time as much as she wants, but also show her taking work or studies seriously. They have very well balanced MSK's character, from being a businessman, a sadoo, angry-young man to a romantic sweetheart. I just wish they balanced Geet's character. We have seen Geet fighting for her rights, and now that she has everything with her, its hard to see her doing nothing. First it was about her rights, wished now she did something for people not as lucky as her. Or if nothing, at least sit home and read 1 book. 

@Jyo, i will not say Geet's decision was only emotional when it came to keeping her baby. She was confused what to do with the child but at golden temple, babaji gave her the indication to keep the child. That time she stood up for her rights. She knew that baby is not at fault so why kill it. She wanted to punish the person who harmed her. See she was being practical. An emotional girl would have give in to family demands and not go out of her way to punish the people who wronged her. She had a mission in life, to give birth to her child and punish her wrong-doers. She was a sherni, a fighter, along with her positive spirit. Instead of seeing growth in her character, it came to a standstill post marriage. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 03 May 2011 at 4:21pm

jyoti06swan20

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

Hey Anwesha...Long time... Hug...How are you??...I heard u were thinking the same way I was when the nail hammering scene came...LOL

Hehe I was High over today's episode, I think I still am over-exicted which is why I just came to den after kicking ash to bedLOLand thank you for the wishes..

@Priti aww that looks Yummy but somehow or the other the cake colour goes back to Maan's Carpentery Scene todayEmbarrassed

jyoti06swan20

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
How many months has been since Geet got married to MSK. She is a millionaire's wife. What is the hurry for her to start working so soon. Even in HP she did not do much household work other than going to school and having fun. Her trying to cook when she has servants around show that she is not lazy whatsoever . May be MSK asked her to stay home for a while and get used to a lavish lifestyle. Ermm .May be he is worried if she at KC, he would staring at her through the blinds rather than work on his clients proposals.LOL...So stop blaming the poor child ...Let her enjoy for a while.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02-Khush-jyoti06swan20

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
@Devils I am sorry but I will have to leave, I have to wake up tomorrow early, I got a long day ahead so Good Night..Hug
and by the way Ash told me to send Jyoti to bed because she knew Jyoti would be around right now so Jyoti Please go to bed or ash won't sleepLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06swan20

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Good Night Anwesha Hug

I will kick Jyothi to bed.Evil Smile

jyoti06swan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I dunno but I hv a different viewpoint...I still feel Geet deciding to keep the baby was not a matured decision..yes we can call it a very brave and bold decision..but not matured from any angleErmm...in real life situation the girl would hv been slaughtered by her family people in HP itself...no MSK would hv come to save herOuch...since its fiction so we saw everything going in Geet's favour because CVs had to start the Maaneet love saga in DelhiLOL...but the fact is ,if u r alone and carrying a child without a marriage tag ,its next to impossible to survive in a country like India and in reality no MSK will come in your life under such situation...thats why several girls who hv been cheated r forced to abort the baby ,despite knowing that the child is innocent simply because they hv no other option...so the decision taken by Geet was bold,emotional,courageous..but not matured for sureSmile

Anvesha in your case u got the support of your family and u moved abroad...in Geet's case none of her family members supported her ..in fact her own family members wanted to kill herOuch...

Edited by jyoti06 - 03 May 2011 at 4:24pm

-Deepzz-swan20

Go to top