Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi (Page 4)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Anu i agree to you jooties from my Side to Editors
they kill the scene grhhh
but Lassi scene was damm cute

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84panchjun5jyoti06pennuvivacious_gurlRageOfAnAngel

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
gals i updated my bakwaas on page 1... time mile to padh lena... i hv stopped analysis... coz logic doesnt prevail for the past 3 months... LOLLOLLOL

i wished geet had seductively wiped the lassi on his mustach... she did it very plainly... but the whole lassi scene was awww

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-panchjun5jyoti06pennuRageOfAnAngelgeet.apreetgurti

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Maan proved that he can take something which is in shambles and make it beautiful.  When he first Geet she was in shambles which only got worse when she nearly lost her life for a deed his brother was responsible for. He not only gave her the courage to fight back but also later accepted her in to his life and beautified it.  Today he showed us he still has the magic touch. He transformed a shabby room and made it fit to be a place for celebration.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84-Khush-panchjun5jyoti06md410pennuRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunMishtyShonapreetgurti

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Teji was looking impressed with Dev/MSK...how does this help to make the real MSK look good in their eyes still defeats me...ConfusedLOL
Today Teji/Biji family is impressed by fake-msk...
May be Teji and Lucky will give some more tasks to fake-msk...
And again Maan will do it foe Dev... and fake-msk will score more points before Teji...Big smile
But one day Teji family will find out that it was Balwat who was actually doing fake-msk's task... he is the one with "Akal..."
So the family will get double impressed by Balwat not by fake-msk...Embarrassed
Later it will help when they will know Balwat is real MSK...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84-Khush-jyoti06swan20RageOfAnAngelgeet.apreetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Gouri
the lassi scene was damm cute and seductivily whiping lassi is awesome but me loved what i watch but the pic from yesterday spoiler clearly shows he holds her from waist but in actual scene they didn,t show
grhhh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06pennuvivacious_gurlRageOfAnAngel

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
thanks pennu for writing it..hehe

I was just heading out...good point u gave!

Gou di- LOL...njoy :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06pennuRageOfAnAngelpreetgurti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Quick thoughts on the Episode

Things I loved
  • The Maaneet Lassi sceneEmbarrassed...loved the ishaara baazi that both were doing in Laachhi's presense and also that naughty look of Geet which she was constantly giving to MSK while making the lassiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...And the best part was both drinking the lassi from the same glassBlushing...terrific sceneEmbarrassed
  • MSK once again proving that why he is the grt MSK who not just hv muscles to flaunt but also has got a terrific brainApprove...Loved the way he applied his brain and did the whole carpentry work to help out DevCool...so now MSK has one more back-up job with him in case Khurana constructions becomes bankruptLOLWink...
  • Even though the sorry scene was a joke by Dev but loved the tough look that MSK gave to Dev when Dev asked him to say sorryWink ;Even though MSK later said that he too was joking but its clear that for a moment MSK was not really pleased when Dev asked him to say sorryErmm...the scene was casual but in the future can hold some importance because it seems Dev is a kind of guy who might soon start taking advantage of MSK's name once he starts getting all the appreciation for all the work that real MSK doesErmm...but that can make the track interestingTongue...
  • MKS's chup bilkul chup is back againDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Things I disliked
  • Geet's repitative behenji type wardrobeSleepy
  • Dev falling for NandiniConfused...sorry but Dev-Nandini track is not wokring for meThumbs Down

Point to ponder

Today MSK asked Dev that whether Teji and rest of the family were happy when they came to know that he prepared the stageWink ;So I guess MSK is slowly making his plans clear ;He wants to clean the image associated with MSK's name first and today he did that when entire family confessed that MSK is intelligent and smartApprove ;So MSK will reveal his true identity only when the entire family will admit that MSK is worthy candidate for their girl GeetBig smile ; In reality its real MSK who is proving his worth by wearing the mask of Dev and he will remove this mask only when he completely cleans the image associated with MSK's nameTongue

Overall an entertaining episode ...good flow...track is filmy and for the mass audience...so lets not apply too much of brain hereLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-geet.aswan20pennuRageOfAnAngel

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ok much as i wud like to spam..i have to study so byee..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuvivacious_gurl

Go to top