Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi (Page 3)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ok...

first what i have ti say today...

The epi was cute...with MSK proving he is the REAL MSK...and the things which he can do ...non can do ..not even his own loser brother...

I kind of liked that part...because that showed the real character power of MSK...

The Kitchen scean...ok First JOOTIES to the editors Angry...for editing that precap scene...it did come but in a different way...the Precap scene was more cuteCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84RageOfAnAngelpennuSoapoperasrfunpreetgurti

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
The brother bonding was funny LOL

I was like...dostana n all haan..hahahhaaahhahha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84RageOfAnAngelpennu

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Reserved for "good guy playing yet another good guy v. reformed bad guy" scorecard

Edited
Hello Denizens.  The scorecard, as promised.  The starting point is the time when the family agrees with Geet's decision to give Maan an opportunity to prove himself.

Reformed bad guy playing the good guy perceived to be the bad guy (Sum score  = +5)
  • Reformed bad guy is seen flattering Lachi in a bid to obtain a fancy meal: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found with Lachi in the corridor: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found locked in Geet's room with Geet: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is beaten up by mistake by Uncle Jugnu: -1
  • Reformed bad guy receives an apology (indirect??) for the mistaken beating: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the sympathy of the good guy who promises to set things aright: =+ 1
  • Reformed bad guy is found to have broken his promise yet again of not visiting Geet's room and is assigned the task of cleaning up the room: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets sympathy looks from the good guy's wife: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets away without having moved a single item from the room, the task set out as his punishment: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his intelligence: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his hard work: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his perseverance in staying awake the whole night: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his punctuality in completing the work on time: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his prompt morning appearance: +1
  • Reformed bad guy  receives an apology from the good guy (there was not much of a question mark at the end of the "sorry" from the good guy -- so the benefit of doubt goes to the reformed bad guy): +1

Good guy playing yet another good guy (Sum score  = -7)
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy comes in the night when reformed bad guy is caught and is asked to go away and almost told his station in life: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is perceived to be a man of ill-temper by Lucky, who is scared to question him: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy loses his sleep for a night while cleaning the room: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy toiled the whole night single-handedly: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy does not receive thanks for his efforts, even from the reformed bad guy.
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for filching water from the refrigerator: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for being on familiar terms with Geet memsaab: -1
PS: I'll endeavour to update this list on a daily basis.  This is also subject to revision.  To ensure accuracy, I will watch the episodes again to check if I missed anything. 

PPS: Any assistance in this endeavour to help the CVs keep track of the scorecard is welcome.

PPPS: Should we recruit cheerleaders for the good guy playing yet another good guy and the reformed bad guy?

----
We are also compiling a list of words for which we will organise a wake:
  • logic
  • repentance
  • punishment
  • justice
  • professionalism
  • sensibility

PS: Please feel free to add your suggestions to the list above. 

PPS: I was still lurking around due to some work.  So, I turned up despite bidding adieu.  See you all later.

Edited by hegdemedha - 04 May 2011 at 12:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelswan20pennu

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I did not analyze the episode yesterday but one dialogue stuck out to me. Dev told MSK about his saali, nandini. Woh aapki saali, patha nahi kya samaj thi hai mujhe. And I thought to myself, finally we have one girl in this show who sees Dev for who he is. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz--Khush-RageOfAnAngelgeet.apennu-PoisonIvy-

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Nandini (Melanie) reminds me of this actor in Home Alone 2 - Lost in NY.

http://www.voont.com/files/images/edit/topcomedy/tim.jpg

Wish Maan had asked Geet to rub off the lassi whisker with her lips rather than her fingers. We know she would not have but at least it would have been another jalak of his naughtiness.

Edited by Opti - 03 May 2011 at 11:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84panchjun5pennuRageOfAnAngel

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
But priti- usne kuch kiya hi nahi abhi tak...

Nandu ne jo dekha it WAS misunderstood..so..her basis on seeing dev doesn't really count too much..it's double edged because we as audience see it..but these things- even we as viewers concede are nandu's misconceptions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5pennuRageOfAnAngel

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
awww
Lassi scene

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-RageOfAnAngelpennu

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

finally am able to post...phewww...loved the lassi scene and MSK glaring at lucky and the exposure of his dole shole in hte name of carpentry...he is like the all purpose flourLOL

rest could not watch as IPL is on...hence repeat dekhkar apna vishesh tippani doongi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84panchjun5pennuRageOfAnAngel

Go to top