Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
@ gauri...

I did hear,,,, But confused if its about him or someone else...😕😆
Originally posted by setfree

Medha.. don't you think the score should be reversed. 😆

Dev's character is again at play, given the chance he will strike again or will be gone with the wind. There is no climax, there is no story left to be told. We remain at a mercy to get some passionate scenes back, and that's how it will end.

Well, they are hoping that the steam generated by Maaneet's chemistry will fog our rose-tinted pince nez so that we can no longer read the story.

Why was there a masterji in the tailor scene??? I know I know to get Maan jealous...but shouldn't all the tailoring orders from Lucky's house go to his Preeto??
good morning/ evening devils...🤗
koi mujhe bhi to PM karo what she said 😭... as it is my mom calls me a behri...😔 for bad hearing senses...
What a segment to start your day with...😍
wig ka measurement,attitude,pussessivenes...🤣

@ Kavita:  You know they actually attempted to prove to us yesterday that NES is MSK's sister.  And, we didn't even raise a whisper.

• What did MSK successfully do?  Transform junk and set up a stage for the Kharwa Chauth event ... id est, he proved his skills at event management.
  • What was the company that NES bought?  An event management company, of course.

QED: Event management runs in the blood.
@ Kavita:  Have you ever heard Preeto talk?
@Medha...And that's what is happening...Barring a few staunch supporters of Logic everyone else has embraced the new story line with open arms...The Maaneet romance is like rain after a long drought...
But u have to give it to the CV's. See how they escape providing Geet with new clothes all the time. They always bring up the topic and give it a funtu closure like this one so we won't complain. Par hamara bhi Shatir dimag hai bhai. We will enjoy the scene today and complain about her clothes tomorrow 😛
@Medha...Points noted...🤣🤣🤣...
@Priti...We shud not stop cribbing till we get new clothes for Geet...haan
The choice of dress materials shown by Maan to Geet were so hideous...🤢