Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 70

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deniac

@Kavi... is it "____" or is he "____" yeh clarify karna possible nahi hai... we will hv to get hold of the reporter who was present there to know what she said... hahahahahhahaa... but i think even if it is "___", she associated that "___" to him and thats y she wanted to give it to him... hahahahhaha

@Bold...OMG...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@pixie - baby am sorry that i dint give u due credit... when u msged me that i was in the middle of the discussion with my producer frnd ... so i totally forgot that u had msged me too... he was actually interested in seeing what i was reading... n he is good frnds with the chick u had written about... so i just deleted ur msg... n then forgot bout it... showie...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Let's do a Halla Bol for UMT reporter ko pakdo...🤣🤣🤣🤣

OK one more question...What was the chin to chin measurement that GC and DD were doing in SBS????
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this when the Mod's danda comes crashing down?
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: deniac

@pixie - baby am sorry that i dint give u due credit... when u msged me that i was in the middle of the discussion with my producer frnd ... so i totally forgot that u had msged me too... he was actually interested in seeing what i was reading... n he is good frnds with the chick u had written about... so i just deleted ur msg... n then forgot bout it... showie...

from equities to HVACs to movies- whatay career move lady!😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shinus

Gauri...  ...🤗

I guess u are still here...😉

Shin bachha am still here... did u finally hear what DD said???
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Medha...When the mod herself has joined the party then ham tho bacche hain ji...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, when Shradha opened her first Den, the Den got a moderator's note. 

To keep up the tradition, on the day that she becomes a Rocker, are you all flirting with danger in hope of a reprise of the moderator's note?😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

from equities to HVACs to movies- whatay career move lady!😆

discussion was on aaj kal ke serials... n how sitcoms need to be made in india... we were discussing this on personal front ...at my mom's house... we were not hving professional discussion... n he was trying to see in my fone what i was busy reading... some frnds were sending crappy jokes... common frnds... n he was like..mujhe kyon nahi bheja... n that time ur msg popped up... i was in a embarrassing situation... i dint want him to read what u had written... as he is that gal's frnd... 😆😆😆😆😆😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Medha...Arre we r just discussing what was shown in the segments that's all...🤣🤣🤣🤣...Blame UMT and SBS...🤣🤣🤣

OK since a stage has been set in the show...is this the time when the Antakshari will be played????