Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
@Opti:Wowww what awesome explanation of the whole lassi scene...mein toh padhke paani paani ho gaayeee☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...yes the whole lassi making process was exactly how CVs wanted us to imagine their love making process☺️☺️☺️☺️...MSK will take the initiative but Geet will show the direction in middle which MSK will b more than happy to follow it☺️☺️☺️...waise whats your take on those two dialgoues...fasal kaatna where Geet winked looking at MSK and Geet saying mera gala water cooler hai kya😉😛
@Gouri:I m sure those dialogues and whole lassi scene itself was written with a hidden intention for the viewers to run their imaginations wild😆..I m sure the writers r not too naive and they knew the exact interpritation of those scenes that we will make😉😆
itna sab hot hot discussion and analysis ke baad i think mujhe cold cold water peena padega... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Gags - stop it... opti detailed analysis degi to hum kahin ke nahi rahenge...

@Opti - please agar hot hot analysis de rahi ho about water cooler n fasal katna then PM pe dena... am sure...i wont b able to handle it ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣... ok ok... am just joking...after what i made out of the two scenes, i cant feel shy of someone else's analysis...coz mine was way tooo x rated... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Gouri:I m sure those dialogues and whole lassi scene itself was written with a hidden intention for the viewers to run their imaginations wild😆..I m sure the writers r not too naive and they knew the exact interpritation of those scenes that we will make😉😆

@Gags - 😆makers r hypocrites yaar... dekho na..pehele carpenter maan ko dikhaya... aur maine dekha to mujhe vinu ne besharam kaha... toh kya bharosa... khud hi aise double meaning dialogues diye... n hum interpretations karenge to hame hi besharam bola jayega... 😆😆😆😆
Edited by deniac - 12 years ago
sab chale gaye kya??? ok..main bhi jati hoon... lunch time... ciao

that fasal katna was so out of the character and it seemed like a personal joke🤣coz am sure more than half the viewers are cube like me and understood nothingas to why fasal was mentioned in kitchen while making lassi and talking abt room cleaning...if they had mentioned cow or bhains that still i could relate to milk ,curd and lassi🤣🤣🤣
Opti😲👏☺️ My my!☺️ I so can totally imagine their SR now☺️

Baap re! mujhe sharam aa rahi hai😳😳

well, should go and divert brain in some work now. 😆

bye bye!!! hope we get a segment today😳
@ Kavita: Hugs for still attempting to find logic, despite having let go off it.

So, is the present track premised on assumption that the *name* has to be cleared?  The emphasis is on clearing the *name* and not the man.  And, then, at the end of it, the protagonist will say, "What's in a name?" 

So, will the dialogue writers have MSK spout Shakespeare?  [I am reposting this Shakespeare quote for you.]

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet"

He would continue,

"What's in a name? him whom you call Balwant,
By any other name would love just as much his Geet."

My friend, Logic, is not too happy with that -- starting off with clearing the name and then ending with questioning the importance of the name.
OMGGG
UMTV segment!!!!!!!!

Saree!
Over possessive Maan😲😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Medha:Yes CVs itna soche na soche..but we always use our brains when it comes to our Maaneet obsession😆...ok the family of Geet got that impression of MSK thanks to Dev ka stupidity ...Nandini saw Dev in ladies toilet...then following a girl in bus stand...then flirting with Laachi...then at night Jugnu mama catches Dev in drawing hall and showers him with dandas while he is standing there all clueless😆..also family always kept thinking why MSK had to send Adi there and not come himself which makes him spineless guy too😆...So these r the wrong impression that they hv regarding MSK's character which is all created because of misunderstandings and some due to Dev ka stupidity😆./..MSK as Ballu is doing the damage control because he doesn't want his name MSK to b associated with such type of names like characterless or dumb or spineless😆

@ Jyo:  They have not shown us that Nandini has told any of her family members about Dev's antics at the bus stand or the ladies' toilet or Lachi.  If she had, they would have jumped to the conclusion that MSK had committed some act of infidelity, which led Geet to leave the house.  And, then, Geet's decision notwithstanding, the family we see are likely to have packed him off.

Now, on to Uncle Jugnu catching him wandering around in the night, but Teji and co's assumption (courtesy Uncle Jugnu) that he had gone to "his wife's" bedroom.  Apart from showing him to be a man who does not keep his word, how does it enable them to question his character (I use the word "character" to refer to fidelity and associated virtues)?
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago