Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, Gou if you gals are around, read my takes on the lassi scene in Pages 49 and 50
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo- That was funny expression 🤣 I even liked the expressions he gave while on pretext of strangling Lacchi🤣 Got me back to KC office days when he would give same expressions for his secretary😆😳

Kavi- 🤗 🤗 I will have a lassi agar peene ke liye help karne waala bhi koi ho? ☺️😆
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
non-veg part has to come before KC... vrat to tutega na else... hahahaha... waise bhi geet ke promise ke hisaab se... maan shud get a kiss today... (i mean in the serial new day has dawned na... so now geet will hv to give him his gift... 😉)

@Preet - chalo stalker mode se bahar niklo...

@Medha - yaar... deep analysis n thinking karna band kardo... u wont else enjoy... socho mat... just dekho aur hasso...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Pallu: on KC I only know the veg part of what might happen..non-veg part abhi bhi suspense hai😆😉..in veg part we might see Geet putting mehndi on her hand...Adi bringing sargi for Geet chupke chupke...not sure but all these r possibilities😉...non-veg part mein lets see☺️

acha😆 thanks Jyo😳 may be Zee has details about non veg part😆 LIPS, LIPS, LIPS😛
But awww Geet putting up henna😳 Its gonna look so lovely😳 MSK ko kiss he karta rahega uske haath😳😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...You spammer you...I seem to have liked 50 of your posts in the last 24 hours...so blanket like to all your posts from now...😆

@Opti...OMG...Your sexy twist to the churning of lassi was too hot to handle...☺️

@Medha...Loved your score card...And there's no use keeping it the good guy who is still a good guy will score the lowest coz the reformed bad guy good guy is a player...😎...Didn't you see how he wanted the good guy who is still a good guy to apologize...????

Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Medha:Yes CVs itna soche na soche..but we always use our brains when it comes to our Maaneet obsession😆...ok the family of Geet got that impression of MSK thanks to Dev ka stupidity ...Nandini saw Dev in ladies toilet...then following a girl in bus stand...then flirting with Laachi...then at night Jugnu mama catches Dev in drawing hall and showers him with dandas while he is standing there all clueless😆..also family always kept thinking why MSK had to send Adi there and not come himself which makes him spineless guy too😆...So these r the wrong impression that they hv regarding MSK's character which is all created because of misunderstandings and some due to Dev ka stupidity😆./..MSK as Ballu is doing the damage control because he doesn't want his name MSK to b associated with such type of names like characterless or dumb or spineless😆

@Gouri:Yes even if the Maaneet kiss will b awesome but editors and camera people will run it for sure with their horrible angles and orange ball effects😃
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Gouri:  Alas.  I enjoy my walking companion , Logic, way too much.   And, now, I  share some hearty laughs with Logic, of course it's thanks to and at the expense of the GHSP team.  😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Medha, Gouri, Shreya, Saj, Pallu...Please read my take on page 1...I have tried in my silly way to explain why MSK might be doing what he is doing... 🤔😆
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Kavita: I am giving the benefit of doubt to the CVs' mode of ensuring that Dev gets the punishment he deserves.  They have promised us that -- we didn't ask them for comic justice.  I am merely holding them to their promise.😛

@ all: Will be back after lunch. 

@ Jyo: Will respond to your last post once I am back. 

@ Kavita: Same as above. 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Opti... good analysis... 🤣
sab log double meaning ke peeche pade hain... u gave analysis of lassi and their love making... i gave analysis of fasal ki katayi and water cooler... but way too non-veg...n i was direct... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yesterday's epi had too much of 🤬 double meaning stuff... the writers if they read what analogies we r making, might get a fit... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@medha... enjoy ur laughs at the lack of logic in GHSP... 😆😆😆
Edited by deniac - 12 years ago