Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, CON se yaad aaya... I thought Saibo song would be apt for that moment. πŸ˜ πŸ˜ I hope Ekta doesn't have any issues with other shows using songs from her film... πŸ˜•  Even Pee loon was used that way.

These lines are so apt...

Surkhiyan hai hawaon mein
Do dilon ke milne ki...😳
Ha haan arziya hai nazaron mein
Lamha yeh tham jane ki...😳😳

Pallu πŸ€— πŸ€—
Sajaniii, ShreyaπŸ€— πŸ€—

Such an eventful beginning to day.

Software Testing module was succesfulπŸ˜ƒ

and Mom got me loads of gifts from AhemadabadπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 12 years ago

@Jyo - tum fir se naughty naughty shuru ho gayi??? chup bilkul chup... kal raat ko LV ne mujhe pucha kitne besharam ho tum log...just coz i posted the pic which u had posted at den.. to maine kaha... kitne besharam ho aaplog..jo yeh sab dikhate ho... aur expect karte ho hum dekhi bhi na... rofl...

@shreya... jyo ki baatein mat suno... haan they shud sleep saath saath... geet is dusht danav...making msk sleeep on that hard bed away from her... jab ki raat ki andheron mein chori chori chupke chupke bechara maan sab ki nazar se chupke geet ke kamre mein usse kissey lene aata hai... geet... dusht... use bhaga deti hai... least she can do is tell him...ok consolation prize... u can sleep in this room with me... n hold him n sleep like she slept on their HM and also like they slept in hospital and at KM post her MC... Geeet... 😑😑😑😑😑

CON nahi...kiss nahi...to bechare ko apne paas sone hi de deti... zalim patni... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Pallu - issshhh... chup...

@sajani, medha, arwenish, anu, preet...n aur kaun kaun hai... hugs...

@all - now am getting busy... chalo work beckons...
Edited by deniac - 12 years ago
@ Sunmeera: See page 55 for the scorecard.

@ Gouri:   My apologies in advance.  I just have been quite contrary recently.  It's probably the weather here that rubs off on me.πŸ˜†

So, MSK (read MSK + Balwant Singh) has to render services at a less-than-the average driver's rate and at the same time do other tasks for the family without any wages for them to approve him.  They are truly one step ahead of the Kanjoos Khurana.  Whoever saves us money is a good person.

And, per their standards, a man's intellect and a man's willingness to do physical labour prove that he will not hurt the heart of their daughter in the future. Or maybe, they will get an assurance that she will at least be assured of (as Usha put it once) pasta, kapda aur tent (that's MSK's equivalent of roti, kapda aur makaan) for the man can at least earn a livelihood.

Oh, but I hope that the family doesn't  yield so easily.  MSK is hinging on the one-month promise ... he hasn't even bought provisions for the month at KM. πŸ˜†

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago

@preetoooπŸ€—

@medha...checking πŸ˜†
Main naughty toh nahiii

Magar eee DD😳
jab se mila
main tujhko, mujhko
naughtiness aa gayi
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gouri, me chup! bilkul chup!😳
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 12 years ago
waise... geet ka naya wardrobe decide ho gaya hai... n also teji aur pammi ki kahani mein naye cues aayenge...jaldi... hopefully i will get to see some humane behavior of teji towards pammi... zaalim sinya... is a good and caring bro but a very bad hubby...
@Gouri:I was stalking the thread yersterday and I saw u posted that picture in the thread and Vinu said u all r so besharamπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...I also saw Vinu giving hint of kiss when Nihu posted that Fiza wala video...Vinu is like Maaneet kiss will b better than this...kitna confidence se bol raha thaπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@Medha:Hai rabaa kitna sochti haiπŸ˜†...Arre itna deeply even CVs don't thinkπŸ˜†...ok see Geet's family feel MSK is a dumb,hopeless,rude ,arrogent and characterless guyπŸ˜†...Aise traits ke saath how can MSK keep Geet happyπŸ˜†...So MSK needs to prove that he is smart, intelligent, hardworking and trustworthy guy nowπŸ˜ƒ...with yesterday's carpentry work he proved his smartness,intelligence and hardwork...now he needs to prove that he is trustworthy and not characterlessπŸ˜ƒ...once that mission is accomplished he will reveal the real face behind MSK ka nameπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Lips,pulls,pushes touch ufff

again Lips pulls touch maneet giving new meaning to these woed and Corrupting my khurafat dimaag

πŸ˜†
Hellooo Devils πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Gouri- Sach mein... kuddi has a lot of self-control Would be dreamy if MSk and Geet had fallen asleep in the same position as they fell on the bed. πŸ˜›  Haat the serial world logic of night romance. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Preet- πŸ€— πŸ€—