Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
@Medha, Shreya

Yup...that i too agree...I wanted Ballu to do the herogiri in front of the family ...and wanted to proud face of Geet and blackened face of Deva...

But we also know that MSK do not believe in showing off ...be it for anything...so obviously what he did was going by his character...As i said MSK does not believe in blowing up his own trumpet of his HEROGIRI..so i guess keeping this in mind CV's did this...

but Ballu will get chance to shine in the eyes of the family again
Anu- I dont know yaar... I think it has to do more with DD's acting. I mean to say that Geet was cute and funny when MSK had kissed her infront of the whole office and she was like How could you kiss me infront of people? She was so darn cute with all her antics there. Lately, after marriage to be precise, she seems irksome.  The acting doesn't look effortless. I wish she was more romantic with naughty hubby. Which wife would crib so much on making lassi for her hubby? As it is, he's working there as a slave. She should pamper him with nice khaana and love from her side. ðŸ˜³

I also want Geet to sneak into Ballu's room. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³ Actually, I wanted something more!! Maneet sleeping together and MSK sneaking out of her room every morning through the back window. ðŸ˜† I wonder how these 2 can still sleep separately! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
@ Anu and Shreya:  Hello. Are we the only souls about?  Oh well, at least the Den is at page 55 today.  Let's keep it moving. 

@ Shreya:  Do you feel that the reformed bad guy will be provided cheerleaders by the GHSP team itself?   They just might.  Who would be the first?  Lachi?  Nandini -- the prima donna -- will take a while.
Medha- 😆 A day would come in GHSP when Lachi, Nandini, MSK, Geet as cheerleaders. ðŸ˜› Oh, how can I forget Dev's sabse baddi cheerleader- Daadima! ðŸ˜Ž Hopefully she's having nice time with Nakewl! 
One reason why Ballu din't do the work in front of entire family is because if he had done it in front of the family,then the family would hv given all the credit to Ballu ...but thats not MSK's plan...his plan is to improve the image of MSK and not Ballu...he wants the family to admit that MSK is not a hopeless guy but a smart and intelligent man who is worthy of Geet😉...so he wants all to sing MSK's praise and not Ballu's praise...

Then when he achieves that mission fully,he can proudly say that the real face behind MSK's name who did all the work to prove his worth is Me..😃.

We can question that for doing all this ,why MSK need to make Dev act as MSK...its because Dev was already mistaken as MSK ./..it was not MSK's plan to plant Dev... so now that he is already mistaken as MSK, we r seeing MSK asking Dev to continue with the drama while he will think of possibilities to clear MSK's image...the face behind real MSK is not that important compared to the reputation associated with the name of MSK which he wants to clear first...😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Hey Shifa ðŸ¤— Long time! ðŸ˜ƒ

Jyo ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 
hi shreya...yes its been some days i have visited den...
@ Anu: How will Ballu shine in front of Beeji and the family?  Wait, I have an idea. 

Dev as Maan to Beeji and family:  I can do anything to prove that I love Geet and will keep her happy.

Teji: Really?

Dev aka Maan: Didn't you see what I did that night?  I transformed the store room into a star's room.

Lucky:  Ok ... we'll organise an akhada fight, in which you will have to prove your mettle.

Dev aka Maan:   ... [But, he quickly regroups himself, eyes Lucky and thinks to himself, "I can handle him.  My efforts have not gone to waste.  I have spent a lot of time honing my skills, while playing squash, swimming ... and chasing skirts. "]

Dev aka Maan to the Beeji and family: Ok ... I accept the challenge. Borrowing LV raaz's words, Dev aka Maan proudly proclaims: "Apani mohabbat ki takad se, Duniya ko jhukaayenge.. Yaar jalanewaalon ko jalaayenge, Pyaar mein jiyenge mar jaayenge ... Hum pyaar karanewaale, Duniya se na daranewaale.."

Indicating Balwant Singh, Lucky tells Dev aka Maan:  Ok.  Isn't that the right spirit?  Now, you have to wrestle with Balwant Singh.  He is now the official representative of honour of our family.  If you defeat him, we will concede that *maybe* Maan does love his Geet and is worthy of her.

In an undertone, Lucky tells Balwant Singh:  Now, you have to keep our  honour again.

Teji tells Balwant Singh:  You know what you have to do, right?

Beeji tells Balwant Singh: Balwant, we have considered you our family. Don't let us down.

Uncle Jugnu declares:  May Maan Singh Khurana now prove his love for our Geet.  Let the battle begin.🥳

Dev aka MSK and Balwant Singh: ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤¢

Actually Jyo, that article which said that MSK was behind getting Dev into their home was a wrong info. But still, I mean, what's in a name? MSK should know that. ðŸ˜† He and his twisted logic! ðŸ˜› Would have enjoyed more if Dev had bad impression on the family. ðŸ˜ˆ