Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dil Ibadat Kar Raha HaiDhadkane Meri Sun,
Tujhko Main Kar Loon Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun.
Zindgi Ki Shakh Se Loon Kuchh Hasin Pal Le Chun
Tujhko Main Kar Loo Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun

Jo Bhi Jitne Pal JeeyuUnhe Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Kal Ho Ab Tera Use Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu
Mujhko De Tu Mit Jaane Ab Khudse Dil Mil Jaane
Kyu Hai Yeh Itna Fasla...
Lamhe Yeh Phir Naa Aane
Inko Tu Naa Le Jaane
Tu Mujh Pe Khudko De Loota...
Tujhe Tujhse Tod Loo Kahi Khudse Jod Loo
Mere Jism O Jaan Main Aa Teri Khusboo Odh Loo

Hello Devils...πŸ€—

so finaly Den crawled... and half century up... lagta hai fasal walay dilouge ka kamal hai...🀣
Arwenish thumbnail
Hi... Anu... πŸ€—how are you... it seems you are only bhatki roh here... where are Preeto... Sun and other day devils...πŸ€”
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey everyone just a thought that appeared in my mind thought to share with u all too

You know, that carpenter wala scene was actually a very logical scene...Maan runs a company of architecture...he himself is one...he builds buildings...draws blue prints of them...and is very well known because of the best his company does.

sasha was his head architect with whom he also shared his knowledge with as to how to construct something for a client...

so why would he not be able to construct/build such a simple type of stage??? MSK is a high tech architecture...who runs a huge international company...and is well known as the owner of Khurana Constructions...so think, to build a stage with whatever was in that room is not a hard task for someone who..is an architecture

I am sure many might have thought that MSK was show showing off his bod...but to me it made complete sense...a man is working hard core...he gets hot...and so he takes off his shirt...then he even takes off his black vest...and works shirtless. Nothing new about that...here men walk around for the heck of it shirtless...

i was watchin the episode again...and this all just came as a thought in my mind...that this whole Maan building this stage and what not over night was completely logical.

So i must say CV's hats off...brilliant job...

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Arwenish

Even i am waiting for Preet and Sun😭...Missing them

@Shivi

OMG😲...is it really u😲...u never come to den now a days??

Arwenish thumbnail
mysterygurl... Hi...πŸ€— me also thought samething... what MSK did was his profession... He is after all a constructer... and he deals with material like wood, iron, steal, cement, sand, bricks and all... and remember at the time Demallos project he said Ghar cement aur steel sai bantay hain na kai emotions sai... but now after geting Geet in his life his philophy is changed... he did construct stage with wood and iron but with love and care...
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Denizens.  The scorecard, as promised.  The starting point is the time when the family agrees with Geet's decision to give Maan an opportunity to prove himself.

Reformed bad guy playing the good guy perceived to be the bad guy (Sum score  = +5)
  • Reformed bad guy is seen flattering Lachi in a bid to obtain a fancy meal: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found with Lachi in the corridor: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found locked in Geet's room with Geet: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is beaten up by mistake by Uncle Jugnu: -1
  • Reformed bad guy receives an apology (indirect??) for the mistaken beating: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the sympathy of the good guy who promises to set things aright: =+ 1
  • Reformed bad guy is found to have broken his promise yet again of not visiting Geet's room and is assigned the task of cleaning up the room: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets sympathy looks from the good guy's wife: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets away without having moved a single item from the room, the task set out as his punishment: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his intelligence: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his hard work: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his perseverance in staying awake the whole night: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his punctuality in completing the work on time: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his prompt morning appearance: +1
  • Reformed bad guy  receives an apology from the good guy (there was not much of a question mark at the end of the "sorry" from the good guy -- so the benefit of doubt goes to the reformed bad guy): +1

Good guy playing yet another good guy (Sum score  = -7)
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy comes in the night when reformed bad guy is caught and is asked to go away and almost told his station in life: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is perceived to be a man of ill-temper by Lucky, who is scared to question him: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy loses his sleep for a night while cleaning the room: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy toiled the whole night single-handedly: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy does not receive thanks for his efforts, even from the reformed bad guy.
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for filching water from the refrigerator: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for being on familiar terms with Geet memsaab: -1
PS: I'll endeavour to update this list on a daily basis.  This is also subject to revision.  To ensure accuracy, I will watch the episodes again to check if I missed anything. 

PPS: Any assistance in this endeavour to help the CVs keep track of the scorecard is welcome.

PPPS: Should we recruit cheerleaders for the good guy playing yet another good guy and the reformed bad guy?
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shivi, nice point! πŸ‘πŸΌ I have stopped applying logic cuz this is a comedy track with romance and did not take bare MSK as a body show but glimpse of smart, intelligent MSK.😎 Would have despised if he carried the load and Dev would sit there watching by himself - in relief.😳 I guess in the end, CVs might have Dev give all the credit to Balwant aka MSK, when the truth is out. 

But even in yest's epi, I felt Geet was OTT. I feel DD should make it look cute but not OTT. πŸ˜Š 

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shreya

U felt Geet was OTT..πŸ€”

I felt she was typical wifeπŸ˜†...trowing tantrums at her hubby...since her hubby pampers her...and loves to get attention and loves being pampered by her hubby

If the hubby would be sadu like Tej...Geet would not have been the same...but MSK pampers her and loves her the way she is...

So when MSK tries to come close to her as a typical hubby...she trows nakhras and sides him awayπŸ˜†

But i would love to see a role reversal here...I want Geet to seduce MSK now...By going in his room...MSK should get worried a bit but Geet should be in complete moodπŸ˜ƒ...that will be fun to watchπŸ˜‰
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MedhaπŸ€— πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'm imagining the reformed guy having cheerleaders by his side. πŸ˜† Woh din dur nahi πŸ˜

Actually it would have made sense if Dev could not do that assigned job on time and Ballu does the same infront of the family. So Ballu would score another brownie after saving the honour at the wrestling match. πŸ€”

Anu- πŸ€— πŸ€—