Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Good Morning Opti 🤗

Soulie ...How izz ya ?
I am good Soulie

Did u watch today's episode? 
I know Priti that this is supposed to be the fun filled track but I really cant stand to see Dev getting away from doing nothing and even get praised when Maan had to labour all night. He may have done all that for his sasural and not necessarily to bail out his bro but still I did not like it.  I'm sure we'lll have to brace ourselves for a Dev-Nandini track too.  I just wish Maaneet manage to get away from the family and get to spend some quality time together away from the rest.
I did. I enjoyed it very much.
Lassi scene was top notch with innuendos😛
and what do I say about the Master Crafstman ☺️☺️☺️☺️
I understand Opti and agree with you as well. Even I commented this morning saying that I did not like Dev taking credit for something that he did not do. What a shameless guy really. 
Originally posted by kadydeep

@Anuja....  Regarding Dev Nandini track...I want Dev to fall hard for Nandini. Nandini should get to know Dev's past toy with himand reject him at the altar. The reformed womanizer should get to know the pain of cheating by a loved one.

High hopes. Once you accept that Dev will fall for nandini, the process of which has already started, Nandini will also fall for him and geet and maan will try to get them married. Tu dekhti ja 

And we will be left with a bowl saying...geeet...maaan...deeev,...justice... when everybody will be 😳 ☺️  ☺️celebrating dev aur nandini ki shaadi. Didi tera devar diwana
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

High hopes. Once you accept that Dev will fall for nandini, the process of which has already started, Nandini will also fall for him and geet and maan will try to get them married. Tu dekhti ja 

And we will be left with a bowl saying...geeet...maaan...deeev,...justice... when everybody will be 😳 ☺️  ☺️celebrating dev aur nandini ki shaadi. Didi tera devar diwana

so true...😆😆😆😆

Geet will be singing...lo chali main apni devar ki baraat leke lo chali main...😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Usha , I can totally imagine Priti, opti, Medha, Anvi, Anuja , Yourself standing with a Katora outside the GHSP sets begging for logic .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kill Me Now🤢🤢🤢
Yes, Deeps the lassi scene which was seemingly innocent and romantic was filled with innuendos which were cleverly masked.

When Geet takes the curds and pours it in the vessel the camera gives a close up of Maan's crotch. Geet then nudges her husband with her elbow and asks him to get the water. Although Maan did not look too happy at being ordered, he gets the water nevertheless and when he hands it to her, he looks at her lovingly. He then pours the water into the vessel containing the lassi. The water flows down in force but he quickly checks Geet's face to see whether she is offended and looks relieved when she smiles. Geet adds salt to the mixture and then slowly churns the mixture.  Maan unblinkingly and lovingly gazes at her as she does so. The camera again brings into focus Maan's crotch. Geet casts a sideways shy glance at him as she continues to churn the curd. His unwavering gaze makes her smile shyly and look away.  Once the deed is done, she pours the lassi in a glass and asks him to taste and give his comments. He gives her a grim look before taking the glass from her hand and he drinks the lassi. Geet looks uncertain as to whether he will like what she has prepared.  When he lifts his lips from the glass she is quick to wipe the lassi whisker from his moush. Maan tells her that the lassi lacks sweetness and Geet hrried looks out for the sugar.  Maan hastens to add that he does not want sugar but instead would like her to take a sip with her lips and the lassi will become sweet on its own. Geet reminds him that Maan likes to have bitter black coffee but he assures her that was Maan's taste, whereas Balwant likes his lassi sweet. She sips the lassi and asks him to taste it. He keeps his lips on the glass in the place she did and sips. Geet confidently says that the lassi must be tasting good now and he agrees with her that the lassi is as sweet as his mishti.

Now to the hidden meanings. Well the scene could be taken as how their lovemaking would be.  Maan asked for the lassi. So Maan will initiate it but Geet will be only too willing to participate.  She may even tell him what she wants (as she ordered him to get the water).  Maan does not like to take orders from anyone but he doesn't mind taking it from Geet for he loves her. When he pours out his love to her (as he was pouring the water in the scene), it may come out in force but he will watch to see how she reacts.  Her satisfaction is important to him.  Geet obviously would be a pleased woman being handled by her Maan. She may indulge in a little naughtiness, considering she added some salt before she started to churn the mixture. She will then take over the lovemaking and much like how she started churning the lassi, she will ensure that both of them blend well, body and soul.  Maan would not be able to look away from his wife throughout the act which may make her all shy.  When they reach their culmination, Geet may ask Maan if he enjoyed himself.  Maan in turn may say that he would find it sweet only if she tasted what he did.  It is only when he has made sure she was as satisfied with their lovemaking as he was will he admit how much he too enjoyed the act. Geet is confident in her ability to please her man for right after she tasted the lassi she said confidently that it should taste good. 

Now the reference to Balwant liking lassi makes me wonder whether the con will happen in Amritsar only when he is still playing Balwant.

Well that's my interpretation of the lassi scene of what may be in store in terms of their lovemaking.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago