Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo & Deeps...i'm not talking about her behavior with Maan. Infact he loves to indulge her and encourages her childish behavior so i had no issues there. But the time when she went to the office & cut his client's call or the times when she went running to dadi with her silly complaints about MSK was irritating. There's a difference in how you behave with your spouse and the rest of the world......Like for example now...she's still the naughty, teasing Geet with Maan but her behavior with others is different.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Anvi.... I think you will find the balanced Geet in the following scenarios.

1. When Ballu is revealed as MSK , Geet will stand up for him and the reason why he role played.

2. When hopefully Sameera (ex-gf or his mother) arrives. 

The current rom-com track does not give any situation to show her maturity.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Anvi-sorry to jump into the convo, actually the CV's had given a reason as to why geet wasn't workin in the office...and that was before they got to shimla for their honeymoon when maaneet were eating Gol Gappay...geet had told the pregnant lady whom was workin with her hubby makin the gol gappay as why she was working while she was pregnant.

Before, she was alone she had no choice but to work during her pregnancy...but when she got married, she felt she is pregnant and she doesn't need to work...right now...so they had cleared that out...it was very evident why she didn't work...because she chose not to during her pregnancy and the CV's answered that to us.

After her MC she never got the chance for anything...cause a week or two after the MC the MU occured and she left...and was in depression...

but yes, i agree i hope they show something like this when they return to their home in Delhi...where geet thinks to start up work...or college...and i think they can come up with loads of storylines...with it...i think we should suggest to Vinu no? he is still here on his thread.

@Jyoti- i totally agree with u shister, Geet thinkin to keep the baby was very immature, because a very mature person would think about the consequences...and would think about the HUGE responsibility...she would have due to the baby...would she be able to give the baby proper care...a good place to live...education...food...and geet was not stable at all to give her baby any of that...she was living as a paying guest at her friends...whom had no idea of her pregnancy...and even after that she had an unstable job...and home.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Anuja.... Those two instances were anomalies to the logical viewers.
Was MSK any less of a fool when he rejected Rasika Rathod project or left the middle of the meeting for NE.๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† Blame the rotating CV's for bad writing.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anvi:I read it ..thats why I m saying...I don't understand why the balance should b maintained only in Geet's character...is MSK's character balanced ??...both characters hv been manipulated and compromised for the sake of introducing new tracks...If Geet decides not to work but instead handle home and her hubby..does that make her weak or not a balanced character ??...so does that make all the housewives in India not a very balanced or rather a weak character ??...in HP Geet stood for her rights because the situation demanded her to b bold in front of all for her own survival...now she has got a millionaire Hubby and she has every right to throw some tantrums towards him ...if MSK himself is enjoying all that then why we should hv a problem here ?๐Ÿค”...

Married life is not always 2+2=4...I mean to say perfectly balanced๐Ÿ˜†..its like a see saw where the balance has to b maintained from both sides...expecting Geet's character to b all balanced but MSK can remain a larger than life character cannot balance things out in a married life...if Geet needs to b balanced in her approach towards life,then same is expected from MSK as well... MSK too should stop taking decision all by himself and allow Geet as well to hv her say ...for example:the current track itself is going as per MSK ka wish..he is deciding it all...yes of course its needed for the track to move ahead ,but like I said its not just Geet but even MSK's character that way is not properly balanced...and that has been the case for quite sometime since they need to drag the story forward๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Deeps, waiting to see Geet standing up for her ballu when the truth comes out. That time, it should only be Geet who should be dealing with her family, not MSK. MSK should be her silent strength, standing by her side. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Mysterygurl, I never got the hint from the cvs that Geet stayed at home because she was pregnant. She never said that in her self-talks or with any convo with Maan. It would have been ideal if they showed a scene with Geet insisting MSK to let her join office but MSK telling her that she can join once the baby is born. That would have been ideal. Since they never showed a scene regarding this matter, I was not ready to assume anything. And post-marriage, Geet did a lot more things which she should not have since she was pregnant. So thats why it was hard to assume (as cvs never showed it to us) that due to pregnancy she stayed at home. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps...MSK left Rasika's project for LOVE so all his forgiven...๐Ÿ˜†...and regarding NE well she's non existent so MSK's irrational behavior there becomes non existent too...๐Ÿ˜†
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, hey bhagwaan, the amount of times you wrote the word "balanced" in your post left me all confused. ๐Ÿ˜† Seriously Jyo, if you pick out a word, you will use it again and again, as much as possible...hain na, eg. CON, Break and Bend, and now balance. ๐Ÿ˜† So lets start with a new theory, balance theory. ๐Ÿ˜† Forgive me, me just kidding out here. ๐Ÿ˜Š

About balancing her character, I wish they did that for  serial and entertaining purpose, nothing much. She being a housewife, I HAVE NO ISSUES. Please dont get me wrong, to me housewives are not weak, good lord I cant even think like that. All I am saying is, being married to a millionaire, she has the resources and power, which very few have. Just wished she balanced her time and productivity, hence showing some maturity in her character...thats it. Or else, me dont have much issues. 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Anvi- i am not assuming, Geet herself has told that woman in the scene that why is she working when she is pregnant. That itself explains why geet has chosen not to work.  She even told the lady's hubby why he allows her to work...when she is expecting...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shivi:Yup I guess once they r back in Delhi,CVs can revive the whole Khurana Constructions office track and since Geet is already a partner in that company..both can work together...yes yes suggest it to Vinuji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Eva:I agree with this point of yours...only MSK has that power to bring out the real lively Geet in action๐Ÿ˜ณ...since she was betrayed by her own family,so she considered only MSK as her family and thats one reason why his words affects her the most both in positive as well as negative way๐Ÿ˜ณ