Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Anvi...YOu are very touchy about MSK aren't you???

I try hard not to be touchy about him, but kya karu, Maan Singh Khurana ka jaadu hi kuch aisa hain.😉 😳

The thing is Kavi, I have really enjoyed his characterization so far. He has been shown a principled man, a smart man, with a heart of gold (just forget this dev forgiving part). Of all the tv serials I have seen so far, his character definitely tops my list. 😊
Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

@Priti...Hi5...me too hate cooking...😡...and my huisband loves ghar ka food...my kismat...

@Anwesha...hey...🤗...why are you so happy shappy...😆

🤗Nothing Much I just stated my reasons in Priti's post😳
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Anwesha...hey...🤗.. Congratulations on profits...Give us a virtual feast as treat yaar.😊
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anwesha...congrats...yep we want a party now...😛
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anvi - I agree. Even I wanted her to do something with her life and always be financially independent. That would be the first thing I would do if life taught me such a harsh and rude lesson. However, I just thought of giving her some due for having gone through a life filled with insecurities, uncertainties till that point. Her marriage with MSK would have come as such a relief to her, and when she knows he loves her to bits, I suppose I can just let it pass and accept her childishness for a bit, although I seriously hope the same does not happen again. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Well I hv never considered Geet a very matured woman to begin with...she fought for her baby..went against her own family.,fine..but lets b honest..was that really a matured move for a 18yr old girl who has no shelther ..nothing for her own self and she was talking about giving birth to another life without thinking about the future ??🤔

I would hv called Geet matured girl if she had decided to abort her baby after coming to know that her marriage was a betrayal..that would hv been a matured and practical move but Geet's decision was more emotional if we think about it logically🤔

So its our own assumptions when we say oh she was matured earlier..had a proper sense of judgement but now all that is lost...the thing is neither in HP nor in Delhi and nor now she has really evolved as a matured girl...she has always taken impulsive decisions from her heart based on what she felt was more apt that moment whether its the decision of giving birth to her baby or the decision of forgiving Dev thinking it will give happiness to MSK or the decision of leaving her house on holi day...I see no difference in all 3 decisions of her life🤔...in all 3 cases she took decisions emotionally and not practically...so that way I find her character stil consistent😆...mayb it needs to grow from here on🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Anwesha...hey...🤗.. Congratulations on profits...Give us a virtual feast as treat yaar.😊

hehe Thank you.I think Maan Singh Khurana gave a Visual Treat to all of you on me Behalf😆 Edited by Anwesha_02 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
My soulie is cooking...I am also cooking...Soul Sistah❤️
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anwesha, awesome. Congrats. Now I will bake u a virtual cake

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

[

hehe Thank you.I think Maan Singh Khurana gave a Visual Treat to all of you on me Behalf😆

And what a treat it was..☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

I am sure he quenched all our thirst😉