Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah...Anvi...In glimpses...Like today when Lucky was exercising and also when Dev asked him to say sorry...Just glimpses...But I agree...He hasn't let go of his brain cells...He just uses it differently and Geet has had a calming effect on him and all his anger has turned into passion which he is putting to good use these days...πŸ˜‰

And Dev-Nandini...is too much to digest but with the intro of the Ohooo BG for them ...I don't think they are going anywhere...πŸ˜†

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, GCM mode always helps. πŸ˜Š And what did you just say, NASA...how dare you πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. With god's grace (read youtube fast forward button), I experienced amnesia, and for some reason I just dont remember anything or anyone related to NASA. πŸ˜† 

Amritser track is heaven, more than heaven, compared to NASA track. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree the CV's haven't messed with MSK's character much...Geet is a different matter all together......Yesterday i was watching the pre-IP track episodes. That Geet is nowhere to be seen...πŸ€”
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arre MSK is the bread and butter of the show...uske character ko mess karenge tho halaal nahi ho jayenge GCM ke haathon...SO MSK will forever remain untarnished ...The show shud be renamed MSK ki anokhi kahaani...
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Sometimes I wished Geet really did some productive work. Besides sitting in kitchen and blabbing away, I wished she did some social service. She has all the resources in the world being MSK's wife, so why not help women who have gone through fake NRI marriage or for that matter just help old people whose children have thrown them out of the house. Open an ashram and do some service. I am not saying make this serial a documentary or anything even close to it. I love the entertaining package we get. But just wished Geet made some good use of the resources she has. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti:Devaaa will forever remain a selfish dheela characterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he is neither positive nor negative ..just dheela and rangeelaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know Anuja, I think everything is a matter of perspective. We were never shown too much of Geet before her wedding, even in the earlier HP days. The little bit that we saw was that she was a jolly kid trying to make the best of everything she had and living happily. All her struggle etc was forced upon her and she fought when she had to. How has she changed? Yes, MSK's love and support has made her feel more secure and confident about life itself, but otherwise, she is still bubbly, and the same, right? 

I have argued many times that they have destroyed Geet's character myself. But this is just a thinking out loud post. Also, I posted a similar explanation about Dev today.

My, what is with me 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hello ladies...πŸ€—

Lucky has Preeto jaap in every episode. So when will have her darshan?  Will she finally fall for Ballu and fan Geith's flames?
Anvi2009 thumbnail
I remember the gaalis I gave to cvs when they totally messed with MSK's character when Anvesha was introduced. Remember he left his meeting half way, bought a dozen bags filled with gifts, and what not. Gosh that was the worst episode in terms of MSK's character. I never gave so many gaalis to anyone in my entire life, as I gave to cvs that day. I actually wrote a hate analysis to them on that day. πŸ˜† I never did that even when Geet insulted MSK in public or when Geet was acting extra stubborn with him. The minute they play with MSK's character (like they did with Annie's intro epi) my hate and anger comes out phoot phoot ke. πŸ˜† Oh I even remember that episode of IP when I gave rang-birangi gaalis to cvs, when MSK made Geet work like hell even though she was pregnant. I think it was the episode right before the Diwali episode. They played with Geet's character too in that episode by making her look like a fool in front of some random Chinese client. But my gaalis were more for playing with MSK's character. πŸ˜†Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre yaar. Abhi raat ka khana banana hai.

Anvi - Agar mere paas MSK jaisa husband hota na, toh mein 100% social service karti, wouldn;t step into the kitchen. I wish Geet and I can exchange places. She just wants to cook and I HAAT cooking πŸ˜­