Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks anuja...πŸ€—...And Yeah my shaatir dimag went haywire after seeing that scene...πŸ˜†

Ashu...So I'm a soulie with your mom too...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Minnie...Kabhi hamein bhi khopche mein bula liya karo yaar...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: panchjun5

OK  I have a question for all...Who can give me the symbolism for MSK hitting the nail with the hammer...???? First he hammered the nail slowly and softly holding the nail with his hands then he started hitting it real hard with the hammer...Kya matlab ho sakta hai iska...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Use my evergreen bend and break theory here as wellTongue🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Kavita:Perfect explanation about why MSK is hiding his own identity and letting Dev take the cake...His main motive is to clear the image of the name MSK...the face behind MSK can b revealed later but the name matters the mostπŸ‘πŸΌ...

@Ann:Awesome take after a long timeπŸ‘...yup keeping aside logic,Maaneet scenes r something which has always kept us hooked towards the show till nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

panchjun5 thumbnail
@Jyo...Your Bend and Break theory answers all questions na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...BTW did you read my take????
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks anuja...πŸ€—...And Yeah my shaatir dimag went haywire after seeing that scene...πŸ˜†

Ashu...So I'm a soulie with your mom too...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Minnie...Kabhi hamein bhi khopche mein bula liya karo yaar...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Soulieee Moi tooπŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£but she corrupted my mind badly today
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No more go-getter Geet who wanted to make a mark for herself in the world but a lovey-dovey wife who just loves to act wifish (if that's a word)...No more khadoos Maan Singh Khurana who would have cared two hoots about what people thought of him but a new improved fun-loving jolly Maan Singh Khurana who tries to find unique and entertaining ways to spend time with his wife and has some skewed plan to woo her family members by doing Dev aka MSK's work and making him get the accolades...No creepy Dev Singh Khurana who had ruined a girl's life to get money to pay his gambling debts but a sweet brother and Devar who will do anything for his Bhaiya and Bhabhi while romancing his Bhaiya's Saali...

Kavi, loved your take but your this para takes the cake. πŸ˜† I was laughing for quite some time after reading the above para. Seriously if cvs read this, they will bang their head thinking what they have made out of their own characters. πŸ˜† But I must say, the character they have least played with is MSK. Besides his einstein theory as to why he wants to impress geet's family members by using Dev or why he wants to impress them in the first place, I dont have much complain. Actually I have no complain at all...they had to drag Amritser track so they came up with some skewed plan. About Geet, I wont say much and about Dev, hahaha, I guess this is Vicky in disguise of Dev. πŸ˜† 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Well inidividual characters ka consistency hv gone for  a toss long backπŸ˜†...its Maaneet which is carrying the show...their sizzling chemistry is something which has kept all of us hooked even now and its only continuing to grow😳..rest who caresπŸ˜†

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OK  I have a question for all...Who can give me the symbolism for MSK hitting the nail with the hammer...???? First he hammered the nail slowly and softly holding the nail with his hands then he started hitting it real hard with the hammer...Kya matlab ho sakta hai iska...πŸ˜†

If it was anyone else in question, the symbolism was quiet straight Kavi. Now that the person banging the nail is MSK, it certainly cannot be what I am thinking. And I am totally lost at what it could mean. πŸ€£

And a continuation to the question, Is there any reason why he did not let Dev do the job, or even help πŸ˜‰
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kavi - Awesome take. I just came back for a bit and read it on PG 1. Could not help laughing and had to come in to compliment it. Great work. πŸ‘
panchjun5 thumbnail
Thanks Anvi...πŸ€—...Yeah...I don't have any complains either...but just felt like showing the past and present comparison of the characters...Well, MSK too has undergone a lot of change coz the HP MSK would never take the nonsense that Beeji and family keep doling out...Neither would he be so brotherly with Dev...But as I said this is GHSP season 2 with new character sketches...so let's enjoy...😊

This track is the most likeable of all the tracks in recent times and I don't mind the dragging...Coz as I said in my take...Maaneet are together and the tracks has loads of
romance, passion, exposure, laughter and fun and that's what is needed... πŸ˜‰