Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by deniac

@Jyo... mujhe na mera gala kya water cooler hai...uspe kuch kehena hai... par yahan nahi keh sakti... its tooo besharam... socho...water cooler se hum directly paani peete hain na??? Geet kya chahati thi?? maan kahan se paani peeyein????? πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ 🀬

Mujhe bhi paani chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@gouriiiπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
@Geets:Today its your territory fully since the episode had overdose of double meaning dialogues which Gouri and Co r busy dissecting🀣
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Gouri...πŸ˜†...Pyaas tho do jagah se bhuj sakthi hai...Which are you talking about?????🀣

🀣🀣🀣...my vote goes to the 2nd one...🀣
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
@Kavi, I watch the episode on my lappy. Not to worry, I will go and buy a new one...but me definitely want to see those hot steamy scenes on my lappy. πŸ˜³ Half-SR was too hawt to handle, still get goosebumps thinking about those lines from MSK and Geet hyperventilating. Cant imagine how full SR will be. Just the person who  directed their half-SR should also direct full-SR...bas HAAN. πŸ˜Š Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

@swan...which is the second one🀣🀣
@Anvi/:Well full SR mein MSK will drink water from the Meeshti cooler and will also katofy Fasal ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

@Ash:Tusssii naa jaoo...warna even "I quit"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭**floods the den with tears**
Originally posted by temorocks

Wohi jo serials mein light off hone ke hota hai πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Sorry for double quote

He will full stamp her as one! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†we will get lights off blurry screen!

Originally posted by sun29

@swan...which is the second one🀣🀣

the place where the thirst is fully quenched...🀣🀣🀣
🀣