Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nish...Glad to hear that...πŸ€—...But take care dear...And itni sunehri fasal hogi tho Kisi ka bhi mann karega kaatne ka...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

@Jyo...I swear the chipkoo moments, the blush, the naughtiness in their eyes...OMG...too much ho gaya hai...If the munda doen't get his suhag ki sej aur whatever it is called soon...we migh get to see unique standing CON on TV in GHSP...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Saj...The trip was great...Now enjoying in In-Laws place...😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Shreya chill yaar..we only talking about Maaneet scenes here and how both looks despo for their SR ala CON nowπŸ˜›...show ka track hee yehi hai..toh aur kya discuss kare..tell me ?πŸ˜†...is there anything else to discuss ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...and when CVs give double meaning dialogues like mera gala kya water cooler hai or fasal kaatne wala dialogue..toh obviously discussion too will b on that line only😳
mchopra thumbnail
Oh payal: looks like i am saved from Uncle then..i was not in a mood to switch on the TV..hehe..
and pics..Episode Pics are allowed,,,so i seriosuly cant say anything..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shreya...we are just analyzing  today's dialogues & scenes...not our fault that they show us such stuff...πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: deniac

@Zee - showie baby... tumhe to pata hai na.. that i wasnt well... u had even written at my status update... my migraine was very bad...so cudnt call anyone... showie...
are fasal matlab harvest... kam to khopcha chat...samjhati hoon... rofl

I am in khopcha, come there now πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Sweeto, I hope u r fine now 😳
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Pallu: I knew it u can't ignore MSK, eheem eheem, lol...

I ignore him all the time  its just that camera focuses at certain places sometimesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jyo, me gonna enter ur lappy and kill you now😑 Post pics on one page so that I can ignore that page 😑😭
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jyo - I can't LIKE your post anymore - reached limit of 50 in 24 hours!! I swear, this LIKE limits are just crazy...make no sense ...

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Anvi...Is that you...😲??????You want him to do all that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kavi, its me only πŸ˜†...devils have to stop thinking that I am innocent. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 
I want him to do that and a lot more. πŸ˜³ What he does to her with his bedroom eyes, want him to do the same with his fingers and lips. β˜ΊοΈ
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shreya - u r free to give me warning... but moi isnt gonna keep quiet today... yahan nahi to dusre thread pe jake bawaal machaungi main...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Jyo... mujhe na mera gala kya water cooler hai...uspe kuch kehena hai... par yahan nahi keh sakti... its tooo besharam... socho...water cooler se hum directly paani peete hain na??? Geet kya chahati thi?? maan kahan se paani peeyein????? πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ 🀬

all old devils might b thinking G is back in action... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...where r my besharam partners... shona, tanu, Caco, annie... bahar nikla... abhi...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Ashuu drownsss in her flood of tearss Everyone Callin Me Bachaaa and kicking me out of den...Kattii..

**Jyoti hits Ash with a big danda for this nautanki and drags her back inside the Den for rest of the besharam talks**πŸ˜†πŸ˜†