Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
@Gouri...🤣🤣🤣... So lagta hai jald hi fasal katne waali hai...🤣
@Eva:Ya right now it seems CVs hv forgotten the past chapter completely ..so Dev is just a younger brother of MSK and both MSK-Dev together r playing this game 🤔...

@Zee:What nishaani u think MSK will give Geet on SR😳😳
Originally posted by temorocks

@Ashu and Jyo: U people r talking about nishaani, my mind went to other way, the real nishaani Maan should give Geet on their SR ☺️😆
zEE I am talking about that Nishaani ONLY🤣
Jyo is talkin da normal nishaani😆
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Gouri:Arrre tell your hubby that  he doesn't need to do dole shole like GC or MSK...bas at least come in proper shape so that he can compliment his beautiful slim wife😉

@Jyo - haila... stop checking out my figure... else i shall tell satish that something is wrong wid his wife... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Gouri...Bingo...Sahi nas pakdi of farming innuendo...😆😆😆😆

@Nish...Abhi main adarsh bahu ke role mein hoon so no naughty thots in head...🤣

@Jyo...OMG...I thot the same...similar to the scene in the movie Ghost...WOW...that would have been dreamy...☺️...And Besharam tho ham sab hi hain when it comes to Maaneet
😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by Anvi2009

And kiss her on her shoulder, nudge her ear, touch her face and shoulder with his finger, play with her hair...☺️
Ishhh☺️☺️☺️☺️ and also start unzipping the back of her kurti☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

@Pallu:Yup u r right...its a total despo situation for both u see...CVs better show the Maaneet CON soon now😆😆😆
@Ashu  and Zee - MSK cant give the nishaani in one SR... yaar woh dev jaisa nahi hai ... ek baar mein lucky nahi ho sakta... 😆😆😆😆😆
MSK will hv to do it baar baar

i hate IF...i really dooo..it is taking 5 mins for one page to load...arrgghhh

just watched the repeat...haiii...lassi scene was super cute and ko i mujhe woh fasal wala line aur geet winking ka relation batao zara...i could not get any meaning leave aone double meaning...

chup bilkul chup is back...haiiithe way he sooo tendely holds her face as if she is the most precious fragile treausre he owns...
@Gouri:Me a sucker for slim bodies whether its guys or girls since I know I can never get one🤣🤣🤣...but seriously u hv got a grt body..I m sure Jiju will feel proud of his wife's fitness😛😆...
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee:What nishaani u think MSK will give Geet on SR😳😳

Wohi jo serials mein light off hone ke hota hai 😆☺️