Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Quick thoughts on the Episode

Things I loved
  • The Maaneet Lassi scene😳...loved the ishaara baazi that both were doing in Laachhi's presense and also that naughty look of Geet which she was constantly giving to MSK while making the lassi😳😳...And the best part was both drinking the lassi from the same glass☺️...terrific scene😳
  • MSK once again proving that why he is the grt MSK who not just hv muscles to flaunt but also has got a terrific brain...Loved the way he applied his brain and did the whole carpentry work to help out Dev😎...so now MSK has one more back-up job with him in case Khurana constructions becomes bankrupt😆😉...
  • Even though the sorry scene was a joke by Dev but loved the tough look that MSK gave to Dev when Dev asked him to say sorry😉 ;Even though MSK later said that he too was joking but its clear that for a moment MSK was not really pleased when Dev asked him to say sorry🤔...the scene was casual but in the future can hold some importance because it seems Dev is a kind of guy who might soon start taking advantage of MSK's name once he starts getting all the appreciation for all the work that real MSK does🤔...but that can make the track interesting😛...
  • MKS's chup bilkul chup is back again😍😍😍😍😍...

Things I disliked
  • Geet's repitative behenji type wardrobe🥱
  • Dev falling for Nandini😕...sorry but Dev-Nandini track is not wokring for me👎🏼

Point to ponder

Today MSK asked Dev that whether Teji and rest of the family were happy when they came to know that he prepared the stage😉 ;So I guess MSK is slowly making his plans clear ;He wants to clean the image associated with MSK's name first and today he did that when entire family confessed that MSK is intelligent and smart ;So MSK will reveal his true identity only when the entire family will admit that MSK is worthy candidate for their girl Geet😃 ; In reality its real MSK who is proving his worth by wearing the mask of Dev and he will remove this mask only when he completely cleans the image associated with MSK's name😛

Overall an entertaining episode ...good flow...track is filmy and for the mass audience...so lets not apply too much of brain here😆
ok much as i wud like to spam..i have to study so byee..

just watched the episode...

I would say lovely...

gosh lachchi scene was hilarious...  Maan wanted to strangled her  :)

Loved the scene in Kitchen and Maan grabbing geet from the back saying gori gori geet ke sath... 

making lassi was never that interesting...  Hmmm perfect harmony hai dono mei.

Sameer has expressive face and he really is brining great expressions on his face love his performance..

So now Dev and Nandini...  got there own music...  Little modification of notes...

Once again Gurmeet got a chance to show his muscles...  hmmm he loves that...

Dev and Maan ... 
Dev has been always in awe of Maan and have always respected him as his elder brother.  But he was never a doer kind of a person.  He has always lived in luxury and on the name and money of Khuranas without lifting a single thing but he has never envied his brother or his hard work or his fame or his money.  The jeolousy element has been added later on by the naging way of NT..

But I think after learning the lessons from his so messed up life,  He has started to take interest in business..  started working at KC office and be an assistant to Maan in his work but physical labour is not his cup of tea...

Loved the way they are showing these two brothers standing up for each other.  Dev taking full responsibilities of the hanky and Maan doing full labour work for Dev.  Though Dev still is little uncomfortable in telling his bro what to do..  He is still in awe of his bro..

Oh yea and loved our fav dialogue chup bilkul chup ...  back in motion..

and also loved the way Maan went to Geet to tell her not to keep the fast as he knows she is not used to..  and also loved the way Geet wanted to keep fast for her Maan as this being the 1st one for her after their marriage.

So Maan is also going to keep fast for her..

You know actually I loved the idea of celebrating KC on the show without the proper timing in reality as It will be only on Geet HSP that KC will be celebrated and we won't be seeing any other show copying Geet's style...  Right folks what do u say???

@Jyoti agree TV Viwers loving the track situation and romance laughing all even now my family enjoys it watching with me
Jugnu mama,lucky and best maneet moments are worth watching then any utter crap on tv

Jyo, MSK has a lot of back up jobs if KC bites the dust.

He can be a mechanic, a carpenter, a cook who can cook both desi and vidhesi with elan, a driver and a tailor (at least a measurement guy)
@Pennu...thanks...i guess that's the CVs plan but i find this concept flawed because Teji and his family are not the easygoing, fun loving types who will accept the real MSK after knowing he fooled them.Won't the family be angry that MSK took them for a ride?

anyway me not complaining or looking for logic anymore...😆
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
@Swan:Today family is impressed with MSK...not real or fake..but just MSK...they r yet to see the real face behind MSK who worked for that whole night..that revelation will change the entire case here😉..they r assuming its Dev here since they know he is the MSK but the fact is they r appreciating the person who has done the miracle in that night😉...and that person is Balwant aka MSK ...so the day this family admits that MSK is worthy of their Geet...that day MSK will also reveal to all that the real person behind MSK's name and deeds is me and this Dev was just my fake clone😆
@ Jo - They are impressed with MSK but they think that is Dev. That cannot be helpful. 

Me got a call. Be back in a bit. 
For MSK it was easy to do the job because...

1.   He is in construction business
2.   He is outdoor man and has been doing physical labour in his tracking expiditions and campings
3.   He has terrific business mind and knows how to create things out of blue
4.  and he is determind to change his image of ruthless and emotionless to caring and brainy..   :))
@Swan...
Teji n family will get angry with Maan for faking...
but still they will be impressed with his capabilities na...
they can't deny the fact that Geet loves Maan alot... and he is perfect for Geet...