jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Move here allπŸ˜ƒ

Lassi scene was delicious😍
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the epi ...Just read tanu's update...But by the read of it...Looks like Maan's strategy is to make Dev aka MSK look good and let him take the credit...but then when Bhanda phoots, everyone will come to know that it was Ballu aka MSK who had done all the work...So this seems to be his strategy of winning over Geet's family...πŸ€”

Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
WOW, Maan drank from same place where Geet drank ☺️, eheem eheem ☺️
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hayeee...kitni pyaari look thi!!

maan is ALL PURPOSE!

Can they be made to order?🀣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Was the room cleaning scene just to show off GCs dole shole...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dev once again escaped hard work...the guy is so damn lucky...πŸ€”

Me didn't like the brother bonding scene...i keep reminding myself that this is season 2 which has no connection to the previous track but its not helping...

Teji was looking impressed with Dev/MSK...how does this help to make the real MSK look good in their eyes still defeats me...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

DD needs a break. The girl is looking really tired...

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
cute lassi scene and Good episode πŸ˜›

where was that scene where Geet on the top of maan hugs him, Sat precap  ????? hope its not edited πŸ˜‘ and hope to see tmr 
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...

first what i have ti say today...

The epi was cute...with MSK proving he is the REAL MSK...and the things which he can do ...non can do ..not even his own loser brother...

I kind of liked that part...because that showed the real character power of MSK...

The Kitchen scean...ok First JOOTIES to the editors 😑...for editing that precap scene...it did come but in a different way...the Precap scene was more cute😭
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The brother bonding was funny LOL

I was like...dostana n all haan..hahahhaaahhahha
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved for "good guy playing yet another good guy v. reformed bad guy" scorecard

Edited
Hello Denizens.  The scorecard, as promised.  The starting point is the time when the family agrees with Geet's decision to give Maan an opportunity to prove himself.

Reformed bad guy playing the good guy perceived to be the bad guy (Sum score  = +5)
  • Reformed bad guy is seen flattering Lachi in a bid to obtain a fancy meal: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found with Lachi in the corridor: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found locked in Geet's room with Geet: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is beaten up by mistake by Uncle Jugnu: -1
  • Reformed bad guy receives an apology (indirect??) for the mistaken beating: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the sympathy of the good guy who promises to set things aright: =+ 1
  • Reformed bad guy is found to have broken his promise yet again of not visiting Geet's room and is assigned the task of cleaning up the room: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets sympathy looks from the good guy's wife: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets away without having moved a single item from the room, the task set out as his punishment: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his intelligence: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his hard work: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his perseverance in staying awake the whole night: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his punctuality in completing the work on time: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his prompt morning appearance: +1
  • Reformed bad guy  receives an apology from the good guy (there was not much of a question mark at the end of the "sorry" from the good guy -- so the benefit of doubt goes to the reformed bad guy): +1

Good guy playing yet another good guy (Sum score  = -7)
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy comes in the night when reformed bad guy is caught and is asked to go away and almost told his station in life: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is perceived to be a man of ill-temper by Lucky, who is scared to question him: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy loses his sleep for a night while cleaning the room: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy toiled the whole night single-handedly: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy does not receive thanks for his efforts, even from the reformed bad guy.
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for filching water from the refrigerator: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for being on familiar terms with Geet memsaab: -1
PS: I'll endeavour to update this list on a daily basis.  This is also subject to revision.  To ensure accuracy, I will watch the episodes again to check if I missed anything. 

PPS: Any assistance in this endeavour to help the CVs keep track of the scorecard is welcome.

PPPS: Should we recruit cheerleaders for the good guy playing yet another good guy and the reformed bad guy?

----
We are also compiling a list of words for which we will organise a wake:
  • logic
  • repentance
  • punishment
  • justice
  • professionalism
  • sensibility

PS: Please feel free to add your suggestions to the list above. 

PPS: I was still lurking around due to some work.  So, I turned up despite bidding adieu.  See you all later. Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I did not analyze the episode yesterday but one dialogue stuck out to me. Dev told MSK about his saali, nandini. Woh aapki saali, patha nahi kya samaj thi hai mujhe. And I thought to myself, finally we have one girl in this show who sees Dev for who he is.